2014/05/16 - [DMFA #1486] Like a tiny looking glass

Started by ZacAttac21, May 16, 2014, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Dat smile. It is happy and yet at the same time disturbing.

Eboreg

This comic reminds me of one of my favorite insults: "You're almost as bad as me!"
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Drakkenmensch

There aren't enough words to say how awesome that grin is.  :)

ArchTeryx

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on May 16, 2014, 08:45:23 AM
There aren't enough words to say how awesome that grin is.  :)

You do expect that grin to come with the question, "Do you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"  Probably the only person in Furrae that wouldn't be at least a little disturbed by it is Abel.  He just knows Wildy far too well.

joshofspam

Got to admit, similarities between Abel and this warp-aci aside, this warp-aci seems to have a lot of knowledge on hand that it's willing to share whether it's wanted or not.

Looking at other Warp-Aci, I wonder how Piflak was able get such results?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sid

:boogie

Hariman

Quote from: joshofspam on May 16, 2014, 03:10:39 PM
Got to admit, similarities between Abel and this warp-aci aside, this warp-aci seems to have a lot of knowledge on hand that it's willing to share whether it's wanted or not.

Looking at other Warp-Aci, I wonder how Piflak was able get such results?

Well, there's probably a lot of training and a lot of time put into getting a warp-aci to be more cultured.

I'm sure Quoar's little Trojan Warp Aci there also had to undergo extra training to learn to imitate Piflak's warp aci.

The real one is hanging out with Fi in another part of Lost Lake.

Also: Durn Cubi Clan Leaders. Why you gotta be subtle and sneaky and confusing. ;)
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Hariman on May 18, 2014, 01:19:11 PM
I'm sure Quoar's little Trojan Warp Aci there also had to undergo extra training to learn to imitate Piflak's warp aci.

Doubtful.  Abel himself said there was more than one of them.  IMHO it's more likely that there's a link between Piflak and Quoar of which we are not yet aware.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 18, 2014, 01:46:07 PM
Quote from: Hariman on May 18, 2014, 01:19:11 PM

Doubtful.  Abel himself said there was more than one of them.  IMHO it's more likely that there's a link between Piflak and Quoar of which we are not yet aware.

All Quoar needed to do was to snag an invitation (however rare it may be) and deliver it. It's not like Piflak (or Quoar!) went through the extra level of trouble to inform the Warp-Aci who their recipient was...

Tuyu

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on May 20, 2014, 10:43:15 PM
All Quoar needed to do was to snag an invitation (however rare it may be) and deliver it. It's not like Piflak (or Quoar!) went through the extra level of trouble to inform the Warp-Aci who their recipient was...
But Piflak is the clan of 'extra effort'...