06/22/2012 [PF #214] - EPIC Intimidation FAIL!

Started by ChaosMageX, June 22, 2012, 12:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

On the other hand, it is rather hard to intimidate someone who has a body as strong, fast, and durable as a mature demon's body, along with secret agent training.

Also, Merlin never fails at being amazing when it comes to drawing expressive ears.  It's one of my favorite things about her art. :D

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

Wow, Keaton is rather random there. Pleading, threatening and then leaving all happy with love you comment as she leaves.

Keaton is really going along with the Cubi's motto, 'It seemed like a good idea at the time', isn't she? >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Lurkie

Quote from: joshofspam on June 22, 2012, 01:46:31 PM
Wow, Keaton is rather random there. Pleading, threatening and then leaving all happy with love you comment as she leaves.

Keaton is really going along with the Cubi's motto, 'It seemed like a good idea at the time', isn't she? >:3

Yeah, Keaton's never been one for advance planning.  Must... have... REVENGE!! doesn't really count.  It also seems to have escaped her that other people may not appreciate her trying to kill them.

She could be the poster child for 'Cubi randomness.  After she'd fought Aniz for the privilege.   >:]  (Well, if he were still alive, that is,..)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Ignuus66

Quote from: joshofspam on June 22, 2012, 01:46:31 PM

To be fair, it isn't really random, she is desperate and will try anything.
Poor keato does not know there is no escaping Daryl  :mwaha (and his insanity)

(credit: Gabi)

LionHeart

Quote from: ChaosMageX on June 22, 2012, 12:29:51 PM
On the other hand, it is rather hard to intimidate someone who has a body as strong, fast, and durable as a mature demon's body, along with secret agent training.
I'd imagine that death threats (implied or otherwise) would be somewhat less impressive to someone who's already died twice...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tapewolf

Okay, this should have been page 214... 213 was the filler page, which has now been restored.  This is the problem with updating the site remotely...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E