24/02/2012 [DMFA#1288] Overthinking

Started by Akisohida, February 24, 2012, 02:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

Way to overthink, Kria. Granted, I do the same exact thing. My friends usually stare at me as I follow my train of thought to the end of the rails..and a firey crash.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Anri

I love Kria more and more every time she appears. :D

VAE

If it's worth thinking about, it's worth overthinking.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

e_voyager

She has total self confidence and a childish demeanor when it comes to what she wants. she's a winner in my book and not just because she could dismantles me in a mater of moments.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Kria: "Your Ice Cream! Give Them To Me!"

I wonder if DP has his favorite dessert that he'll hunt down like this?

I must admit, Kria looks like the kid that was allowed to raid the candy store and lets face it, who was going to stop her?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 24, 2012, 02:59:37 AM
I want to know if she paid.

She did. Though they gave her 3 extra for free.  How nice of them! :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Drive, George, Drive! This one has a coathanger!"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

SilverDemonWolf

Nonono, Kria, much smarter to leave them alive!  That means they COME BACK with MORE ice cream in the future!  Short term loss, long term gain.

Then again, this IS Kria.  I'd be surprised if she's good at thinking that far ahead (well, at least thinking it BEFORE the maiming).  I can easily imagine Kria going through a lot of 'DARNIT!  I shouldn't have done that.  Oh well'.

Mostly because I identify well with her, and also have a lot of those moments that basically sum up to 'GAAAAH I really need to stop and THINK once in a while.  Preferably BEFORE I get myself into these situations.'

On a completely unrelated note, I am now craving ice cream.

Plotting

Kria makes a good argument, but just what kind of reputation she would be saving?

e_voyager

Quote from: Plotting on February 24, 2012, 06:47:14 AM
Kria makes a good argument, but just what kind of reputation she would be saving?

it's probably better not to think about it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Plotting

it's probably better not to think about it.[/quote]

But there could be soo many hilarious possibilities if I did think about it!  :mowwink

MT Hazard

No amulet I notice, perhaps she found another way to keep her wings hidden. (Yes, I'm still curious about the tiny wings storyline)
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on February 24, 2012, 07:46:37 AM
No amulet I notice, perhaps she found another way to keep her wings hidden. (Yes, I'm still curious about the tiny wings storyline)

I figure it would still work if she has it on her belt or something...

MT Hazard

If she intends to have any more kids she might have switched to another brand
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

joshofspam

It's a funny thing really.

If you think about what she has done through her life. Raising an undead as a son, being a teacher, being close friend to Abel's family. Thinking what others think could have been rather annoyance to her and we wouldn't have the Kria that we know and fear...I mean love.

Though on topic of the drawing on the page, I like how Amber added how the nightgown starts to drift down on one side. Some might not have noticed that Amber put some thought on how her exasperated motions were having on her gown.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Lurkie

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-haa!  Oh, this was a good one!  'Sa good thing nobody's around; I was laughing so much people would have started to talk.  :-)  Once again, Kria shows why she's one of my favorite characters.  I like 'em all, mind you, but Kria seems special.  Though I wouldn't want to get in her way when she's on a rampage.  Or after ice cream -- or rum balls.  :-)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Surzsha

Kria's just proving to me more and more that being a demon is great.

Ignuus66

My question is, how could she bear having 4 ice creams in her mouth at once? I can barely eat a single ice cream without my teeth freezing...

(credit: Gabi)

SolarWings

Anyone else think Kria holding all that icecream would make a great avatar? :3
o3o Iunno.

Surzsha

Quote from: DoctorSolarWings on February 25, 2012, 12:41:40 AM

Heck, I just did three versions.

150x150 whole
150x150 partial
100x100 bust

That's the best I could do, unless someone else can do better.

Hopefully the great Amber doesn't mind.

SolarWings

Quote from: Surzsha on February 25, 2012, 02:12:28 AM
Quote from: DoctorSolarWings on February 25, 2012, 12:41:40 AM

Heck, I just did three versions.

150x150 whole
150x150 partial
100x100 bust

That's the best I could do, unless someone else can do better.

I hope she doesn't! :U These are awesomesauce!
o3o Iunno.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

nevwyn

I'd vow to defeat her, but to be honest I like her too much so is there a way to defeat someone with love? Oh yeah marriage. Come back pretty demon mare I want you to be my special some pony!  :mowhappy

Mao

Quote from: Surzsha on February 25, 2012, 02:12:28 AM

The only thing she mind about your post there is calling her 'The Great'.  I know for a fact that she doesn't mind you guys using her art for forum avatars etc.  If you use it outside of this place though (and this is me saying this, not her), be nice and credit her somewhere for it. :)

Thomas

I like how Lorenda stares at Kria (hard), and Kria can't meet her eyes.

Naldru

Warning:  I am going to overthink.

The Soulstealer residence is presumably inside Zinvth.

The Soulstealer family is responsible for insuring the safety of all residents of Zinvth, both creature and being.  Therefore, maiming or killing beings in Zinvth would get her family mad at her.  Giving them a scare as a prank is probably okay.

Kria is skilled at twisting the direction of a conversation.

My conclusion:  Kria wasn't really thinking about going after the beings.  Kria wasn't looking Lorenda in the eye because Kria was afraid that she would break out laughing.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on February 26, 2012, 08:33:58 AM
The Soulstealer residence is presumably inside Zinvth.

I dunno, I kind of assumed it was in the surrounding area and she commutes when she needs to go there.

FairWage22

What I find very interesting is the dynamic between Lorenda and Kria.  Lorenda as the 'responsible' child-parent (and no, it's not "Oh gods mom, you're so embarrassing") sort of vibe here, but the "Really?  You *had* to go and do that, Mom?" and Kria's reaction to being 'called' on it so parent-childlike.
For decades I viewed myself as a 'wageslave', captive to whims of others and not realizing that by Naming myself that I *defined* myself.

Now many years older and wiser, I am trying to be the change  I want to see.

Drakkenmensch

Kria is a true queen of deconstruction. She assaults every train of thought with a crowbar and C4.