TaskiLabDSFARGEG D:

Started by Taskidog, August 20, 2006, 07:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Sketchy boy

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 03, 2006, 05:04:55 AM
Shouldn't that be in the stupid super heroes thread?

I take it that you don't watch family guy or listen to The b-52's rock lobster song huh?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not if I can help it, Sketchy boy, not if I can help it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

topher chee

no....more....bananas???.....[that was a late response]

Zedd

thegayhare

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 03, 2006, 09:09:46 AM
You mean that they both have red shirts? :|  That's about it, really.

*blasts them with the SGH's main gun*

What... *looks around at all the staring eyes*  Isn't that what your suposed to do to redshirts?

Shadrok

Quote from: thegayhare on September 04, 2006, 08:35:10 PM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 03, 2006, 09:09:46 AM
You mean that they both have red shirts? :|  That's about it, really.

*blasts them with the SGH's main gun*

What... *looks around at all the staring eyes*  Isn't that what your suposed to do to redshirts?

Unless they're next generation then it would be the yellow shirts dieing.

Zedd

Heh he..Leave it ot the air doggy to let us know about that era

Gabi

Does that mean no more bananas in your ears either?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Taskidog

Manawolf

What gutter hole did you put those up in?

Aridas

Interesting. They make up their own stories and do weird crap to make it look even worse.

Netami

Congratulations Mr. Taski, it's a girl.

Zorro

Amazing that "Furry" offends them so.

BUT if you read a bit of it pretty much every racial and social taboo is just FINE with them.   :erk

Zedd

Rowne

Pish, if they can't appreciate Taski, they aren't worth the time of day, says I!

Zorro: I can see what you mean, it's not just that group though but I see a worrying tendency towards sociopathic urges and using bad internet images or memes to insult people on the internet in general.  The "hate everything" trend is becoming almost a subculture of its own, sort of a fury fandom.

Still, I'm not too bothered by it.  They hate everything so one can't expect them to like any particular something.  Whatever floats their boat.

It does have one redeeming factor, there's Taski art everywhere and that cannot be diminished.

Supercheese

Quote from: Rowne on September 08, 2006, 05:12:32 PM
The "hate everything" trend is becoming almost a subculture of its own, sort of a fury fandom.

Still, I'm not too bothered by it.  They hate everything so one can't expect them to like any particular something.  Whatever floats their boat.

It does have one redeeming factor, there's Taski art everywhere and that cannot be diminished.

Aye, agreed.

... heh, "fury fandom"...

Alondro

*Charles adds those people to his 'special treatment list'*

*Alondro gasps*  The memos from the Reich office mention 'special treatment' more and more.  I pray to god that's not what you mean.

*Charles grrs*  Preferential treatment, then.  Do I have to invent a whole new language?

*Alondro*  I think so..

(movie quote/paraphrase.  Which movie?  For the first person who guesses correctly, Charline will devour whomever he/she/it decides for FREE!!)   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Eat the new pope....Hes trying to steal your bit felioness

Kenji

Everyone knows the rules of the interweb.
Particularly in this case, people will use the internet to be hypocritical and express the lamest ideas of code of ethics ever. :3

Zina

4chan does not approve of Taski. :<
This is grade A awesomeness right here.

No really. I'm impressed, in all honesty. Keep on truckin', little pooch.

luiqui

That page may be a bit incendiary... but come on. It's encyclopedia dramatica. They are not the sort of people to be taken seriously or given any consideration whatsoever really.

Aridas

You do realize that's how those people think, right?

Taskidog

Hey, I've been on 4chan. Truth is, they actually tolerate furry suiseiseki (think she's atcually pretty cute) just as long as she doesn't go past a certain rating :P

really, that's what I saw :3

Aridas

Liar! You're an evil doppleganger sent by nixon!

Boog

Really, 4chan gives every group and fandom a hard time. If you really can't stand it, just go to 7chan; they have stricter mods.

Netami

There's a difference between racism / bigotry and internet racism / bigotry, guys. All of my b-tard friends in real life are about as racist as a joke goes, they don't actually feel negative or positive either way on a lot of those issues (gays, furries, ridin' dirty)

Zedd

Everyone hasa good standing points

xHaZxMaTx

Everyone has their own opinion, there is not 'right and wrong'.  (Yes, I really do believe that.)

Zorro

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 08, 2006, 11:04:00 PM
Liar! You're an evil doppleganger sent by nixon!

Are you even old enough to remember Richard Nixon going to China?   :laugh

I am.  Saw the Moon Landing Live and Star Wars in the Theater too!   ;)