01/16/2012 [DMFA #1278] - Mink goes Spelunking.

Started by Turnsky, January 15, 2012, 11:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 18, 2012, 08:01:46 AM
That or...not to cause too much speculation...Destania knows how to apply brown paint over her clan symbol when going around as Biggs.
She probably taught the technique to Abel.

With regard to the prior rant, there are times when I have no idea what is being discussed, and there are times when I feel that that is a very good situation.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tylor

It's amazing how context and presentation changes the way we perceive things.

Right now I'm reading (archive-bingeing) comics, central themes of which are love, tolerance and devouring of sapient beings. You probably know it, it's called Kevin and Kell. And it's PG to boot.

joshofspam

Strangely enough, I keep trying to think what such a pipe organ would look like.

All I can think of is the one from Goonies. Which isn't so bad, I have fond memories of it and it comes back to regular T.V. once in a blue moon.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: joshofspam on January 18, 2012, 06:19:21 PM
Strangely enough, I keep trying to think what such a pipe organ would look like.

I don't know which is more horrifying - that such an instrument exists at all or that it's been used so much that people start wondering why it hasn't needed tuning yet.

Naldru

I believe that students have always had questions about the cafeteria food.  At the University of Colorado, students named one of the cafeterias the Alferd Packer Restaurant and Grill.  If you are brave, you can google the knave.

With regard to the pipe organ, my first thought was something like the organ from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.  My second thought was about the method Piflak used to keep it in tune.  My conclusion was that she used magic.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.