Anyone want to join? (CLOSED)

Started by KumikoTsumi, November 16, 2011, 05:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KumikoTsumi

So, I was thinking for Thanksgiving I would make a drawing of various people's OC's celebrating Thanksgiving :) (Unless you're a turkey, if you are, I suggest you run) so, who would like to join? If you want to join, just post a drawing/picture of your OC and its name.  >:3

Mao

Going to move this to the tower of art as, to me, it fits in better there.

Kipiru

I'm in and I think you already have my character's info and picture  :mowhappy

KumikoTsumi

To Mao Laoren: Thank you very much, I'm sorry to have cause you trouble. I won't do this again.  :<
To Kipiru: Yep, I have all the info and pictures, I'll add you in the picture then! ^_^ Thanks for participating. :)
:boogie

Mao

Oh, it's no trouble.  It's only a few clicks to move a topic.  Hope you have fun with your endeavor.

KumikoTsumi

justacritic

Sis count me in, now you have someone to motivate you  :deadhorse

Arroyo Milori

Sure I'll join in as well. For mere motivation as well.

e_voyager

i hope it's not to late to join. i don't draw well but i'm trying to learn.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KumikoTsumi

It's not too late at all! If you could, I'd like a reference of your character and his/her/it's name please. :)

VAE

hmm, what sort of characters ya looking for? Human or furry?
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

KumikoTsumi

Well, I'd rather have furry characters in my drawing but humans are fine too...I guess  :)

Inumo

If I had an OC I'd lend it to this effort, but I don't have any one particular OC.

KumikoTsumi

Well...I could always make you one? o-o

VAE

Quote from: Inumo on November 19, 2011, 07:21:19 PM
If I had an OC I'd lend it to this effort, but I don't have any one particular OC.

Um, what about that demon in OSaS?
Or the statue thingy in DtD?
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Inumo

They're not as fleshed out as I figure an OC should be. They're more like... major characters, as opposed to main characters. If she wants one of those, I have more than just Kath and Jio to choose from. Though I don't think Jio would get caught dead at that party due to stone-shaping all the time. Seriously, sitting at a table without being able to move or talk for what feels like at least four-and-a-half hours? Yikes.

VAE

Quote from: Inumo on November 19, 2011, 11:42:35 PM
They're not as fleshed out as I figure an OC should be. They're more like... major characters, as opposed to main characters. If she wants one of those, I have more than just Kath and Jio to choose from. Though I don't think Jio would get caught dead at that party due to stone-shaping all the time. Seriously, sitting at a table without being able to move or talk for what feels like at least four-and-a-half hours? Yikes.
All OC means is Original Character, i.e. something that isn't simply use of someone else's char.
As long as it is there, you have a basic idea about attributes, and an appearance in mind, it works.
Choose by die roll, if you have to.

Actually, to prove the concept, I'll go with the GMPC, or rather, party employer  from the DnDMFA (basically, adaptation of DMFA stuff into DnD 3.5 rules) game I run - Zora Kalugina, officer of Okhrana  - the "imperial" (that's a longer history there) secret police of the Gubernia of Kebre (yes, the land is heavily themed on the Russian Empire)
http://vaeisenberg.deviantart.com/#/d3hh0yq here is a rather crappy token picture of her in night-wear, when the party woke her up accidentally during the first session, and gave me an idea of how to even make them into a party...  As for regular wear.. think of something yourself.
Bit of description - class Wizard, stats: Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 16 Wis 8 Cha 16. Age is 24.
As for personality.. well described by the stats. Quite smart, able to reason and good at persuasion and such, but not very perceptive and sometimes not especially sensible.   As such, tends to deal with internal jobs (coordination, filing) and .. er.. extracting information involuntarily - if she ends up in the field it's usually heavy (pun intended) magic support.

I guess that should be enough info to make up something amusing - if you need anything more , just ask.

(hell, i fell asleep in between writing this post)
Saphroneth

KumikoTsumi

So...I guess I'll use her then... :mowdizzy

e_voyager

My oc? he used to be human... heck he used to be a lot of things and he hasn't stopped changeling yet.  He goes by the name E since it sounds better then sigma to him and the character E brings back strong feelings but he's not sure why. he tends to suffer from partial amnesia and for the past 30 year's he's been a disembodied living energy entity housed in a robotic shell. for ten of those years the shell's origin is based on a design made by professor Bambi Hunnydew. images of the body during various stages form original to upgraded version are available  here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1679193/ here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2230205/  here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1812628/ and lastly here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2533792/

so what can i draw or write for you?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KumikoTsumi

Well, I guess that's it. Hmm, I hope nobody minds that the picture will be slightly late. And you don't have to draw anything for me! ^_^ Since I guarantee the picture will suck. IT WILL!!!

KumikoTsumi

Alright, so it's time for another group picture! This time it's for Christmas! So, who would like to join?  :mowwink

Kipiru

VAE

And since Bulgaria isn't all that far from Slovakia, me too XD.
Saphroneth

justacritic

KumikoTsumi

To Kipiru- YOU WILL NEVER BE ANNOYING :D
To VAE- :D Ahahah okay! :D
To Justacritic- No...just kidding ;)

e_voyager

iu'm glad to see you having so much here here. it was great being part of you last piece and if you want to use my character again just let me know  kay?

KumikoTsumi