Hey everyone!

Started by SomaCruz4You, August 06, 2010, 02:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomaCruz4You

Just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Sammi, I'm 22...been playing Castlevania since I was 5! EPIC fan, nothing else compares! I'm always looking to chat with other fans, so feel free to IM me anytime!

Suwako

Greetings, welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your time here and that you have read the rules. It's good to see someone join through darkmoons webcomic. But as you are perhaps aware there are multiple comics featured on these forums. Stay away from those who cause too much crazy for you own safety.  :3

Captain

What is this recommendation against crazy? I want more arena posts, more!
and yes, of course, we have other comics.

Now let's all dance!  :zombiekun2 :januscat :kirby
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Darkmoon

Quote from: Tytaj on August 06, 2010, 03:37:34 AM
Greetings, welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your time here and that you have read the rules. It's good to see someone join through darkmoons webcomic. But as you are perhaps aware there are multiple comics featured on these forums. Stay away from those who cause too much crazy for you own safety.  :3

Pst, ixnay. We only say that when they come from DMFA...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

Do you really want someone associated with Soma Cruz strongly affiliated with your comic?

Darkmoon

Mao

D:

But.. I liked Shanoa. :<

SomaCruz4You

Hey hey hey

Whats wrong with Soma?

Soma=♥

Darkmoon

Nothing, if you just want another Alucard clone.

SomaCruz4You

Darkmoon

Alucard. Juste. Leon. Soma.

They all look a lot like Alucard. They all move a lot like Alucard. They're all pretty much interchangeable.

SomaCruz4You

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 06, 2010, 09:03:16 PM
Alucard. Juste. Leon. Soma.

They all look a lot like Alucard. They all move a lot like Alucard. They're all pretty much interchangeable.

Than you should have said that first. Personality and history wise they are different...not ''another Alucard clone''

Darkmoon

O_o

I'm done with you now.

SomaCruz4You

Lisky

i think i've been working to much in the Pharm... when i first saw your name i was thinking Soma as in, the pain killer XD.. also known as Carisoprodol 350mg

Welcome to the mansion... Don't listen to the box's lies... i believe i'm the closest thing to a doctor we've got at the moment (pre-med and pharm tech... and pirate...)

hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind the crazy antics too much... *tips hat and wanders off*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkmoon

Okay, here's the thing, and Soma, I will use small words so you manage to follow along:

When I say the character from the Castlevania series is an Alucard clone, the implication -- no, wait, too big a word for you -- the effect I am trying for is that Soma resembles Alucard -- is basically an Alucard "clone" because you could swap the two of them out and the game would play almost identically. Same goes for Jeust. Same goes for Leon.

Yes, I realize the plot and settings and style dictate they are different characters. Plainly you have much to literal a mind to accept a little "flourish".

Oh, but then, right, you're a fan of Soma. Shoulda been able to guess that.

Inumo

Don't worry too much about karma. As far as I can tell, it's just for fun, especially considering that your neg. karma's now at 115, probably from Darkmoon.

And in response to the post I just spotted...
Quote from: Darkmoon on August 06, 2010, 11:46:42 PM
Okay, here's the thing, and Soma, I will use small words so you manage to follow along:

When I say the character from the Castlevania series is an Alucard clone, the implication -- no, wait, too big a word for you -- the effect I am trying for is that Soma resembles Alucard -- is basically an Alucard "clone" because you could swap the two of them out and the game would play almost identically. Same goes for Jeust. Same goes for Leon.

Yes, I realize the plot and settings and style dictate they are different characters. Plainly you have much to literal a mind to accept a little "flourish".

You probably could've simplified this to "if it walks like Alucard, idles like Alucard, and wields weapons and souls like Alucard, it's an Alucard clone."

Mao

Things like this are why I love you, Darkmoon.  Welcome aboard, Soma.  Some of us like our Castlevania, but really try be nice, especially to the mods.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Inumo on August 06, 2010, 11:48:35 PM
Don't worry too much about karma. As far as I can tell, it's just for fun, especially considering that your neg. karma's now at 115, probably from Darkmoon.

*whistles*

bill

I base my opinions on literally every member on their respective karma

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: bill on August 07, 2010, 12:39:11 AM

Dammit!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Inumo

Quote from: bill on August 07, 2010, 12:39:11 AM

So should we be deeply afraid of all of your posts, then? :P

SomaCruz4You

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 06, 2010, 11:46:42 PM

OMG!

You are too adorable!

Why did you have to make it personal? Seems childish to me oh well -smiles-
your issue not mine! have fun! :D Please..keep it up..I need a good laugh!

Darkmoon

Why? Because being intelligent about the answer, and explaining things as I would to an equal (not a child, in your case) wasn't working.

SomaCruz4You

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 07, 2010, 03:56:16 PM
Why? Because being intelligent about the answer, and explaining things as I would to an equal (not a child, in your case) wasn't working.

No..you took that to a personal level, and you went about that rude...which was uncalled for completely

Darkmoon

Well, I'll agree with the first part. I did do as you say.

However, I would debate whether it was called for or not. From the looks of it, others would as well.

SomaCruz4You

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 07, 2010, 06:08:57 PM

However, I would debate whether it was called for or not. From the looks of it, others would as well.

No it was uncalled for

plain and simple...uncalled for

Mao

Oh, this is interesting.  I didn't think anyone who had read the rules would be surprised by the fact that mods, let alone the folks who pay for this site (<3 Darkmoon and Damaris), tend to be a bit blunt and harsh in their opinions.  I'm pretty sure we covered the fact that the lot of us are jerks in several places. XP

Going to need a thicker skin if you're hanging around here.

Darkmoon

Quote from: SomaCruz4You on August 07, 2010, 06:10:06 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on August 07, 2010, 06:08:57 PM

No it was uncalled for

plain and simple...uncalled for

I call for it. There. Problem solved.

Inumo

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 07, 2010, 09:13:07 PM
I call for it. There. Problem solved.

I like that solution. :P