03/27/10 [SB #5] - The gay gene

Started by Kipiru, March 27, 2010, 08:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

We discover yet new depths to Daryil's insanity, or is it genius....I can't tell!

Chakat Blackspots

Tapewolf

Ren seems to be offline, so I'm not sure when the comic will be ready.
If need be, I can have the main comic swap places with Dark Angel for this week.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

So how many kids is each member allowed and what happens when you have a girl?

If theirs possibilties of a mutation that Daryl is considering, one has to wonder what he might of missed when he made that change. :mowdizzy
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Pagan

If a girl were born, and she had the certain amount of children, then she'd become homosexual according to the trait. However, we never need worry about that, because that would require Tape writing a female character.  :P  (No insult meant, Tape)

And the amount of children allowed probably differs from situation to situation. If the clan is growing very large, the number shrinks. If the clan is small and needs to grow, the number raises.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on March 27, 2010, 03:27:43 PM
If a girl were born, and she had the certain amount of children, then she'd become homosexual according to the trait. However, we never need worry about that, because that would require Tape writing a female character.  :P  (No insult meant, Tape)

I will have to take that into account with Cassandra.  I'm not sure how many children she actually has had, though.

Note that if an incubus went around screwing people and disappearing afterwards it probably wouldn't work.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: joshofspam on March 27, 2010, 01:46:49 PM
So how many kids is each member allowed and what happens when you have a girl?

I think what you mean to ask is how effective this genetic treatment is for the succubus members of the clan?

After all, lesbians can still get pregnant and have children, especially in the modern times when there are sperm banks.

EDIT: ...Unless, of course, Daryil somehow engineered the genes to not only make the female members lesbians, but also sterile and incapable of becoming pregnant.  However, that seems a little cruel to me.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on March 27, 2010, 05:55:20 PM
EDIT: ...Unless, of course, Daryil somehow engineered the genes to not only make the female members lesbians, but also sterile and incapable of becoming pregnant.  However, that seems a little cruel to me.

No, that's not his style.  The genius of his plan with the guys was that they can still get people pregnant if they need to, but their natural preference is otherwise.
See also strips 88 and 89... this arc was designed to have been finished before then so that the conversation would make sense.  Instead it went kind of tits-up  :<

Anyway.  I've decided to swap places with Dark Angel.  That updates now, the main comic will update in a couple of days, unless Ren's 'net access has gone down really hard.

Zedd

Hey he stole my idea!!! :rant ...I mean..what? :shifty