The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

E is banned because I beat him to the punch, but someone spiked it. I can taste colors!
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Shadow is banned for being a super lightweight drinker... that was just a bit of rum and tequila...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned for my witt smasher specials make  lightweight drinkers of us all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

E is banned for buzzkillington has crashed the party, and is proceeding to tell horrible jokes.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Shadow is banned because there's 3 guys sitting on a beach on a deserted isle.  They find a lamp, rub it. Genie pops out and says, i'll grant you each 1 wish... so the first guy says, "i want lots of money, and to be somewhere nice, like on the beach in Hawaii" *poof* genie grants his wish.  Second guy says, "i wish i was rich, and had a mansion somewhere nice, like the swiss alps." *poof* genie grants his wish.  Genie turns to the third guy and asks "and what is your wish good sir?"  third guy says, "you know, it's getting lonely here, i kinda wish those guys were back here..."

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Basilisk is banned by a rubbing of the bridge of my nose followed by a pained sigh.
/)//w//(\

VSMIT

Shadowterm is banned for hurting the bridge of his nose.

Mao

VSMIT is banned for letting Shadowterm hurt his own nose.  You totally should have hurt it for him.

Lisky

Mao is banned because i wanned to hurt Shadow's nose  :<

shadowterm

Basilisk and every previous person is banned for not getting the Family guy reference. (as obscure as it may have been now that I think about it)
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because i've just returned home and i want more free time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

e_voyager is banned for not making the connection between shadowterm's post and a scene from my DMFA: TF (WT) fanfic. (The online version of which is desperately in need of editing.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

shadowterm

Caswin is banned because I've never heard of it.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because it don't remember the last time i watched family guy

Lisky

E is banned by HAL, in the Pod Bay, with the Pod Bay Doors

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned by GLaDOs, in the Enrichment Centre, with a deadly neurotoxin.

Jairus

Ren Gaulen is banned by the rules of the game.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

shadowterm

Jairus is banned because I lost the game. (hi, by the way.)
/)//w//(\

VSMIT

Shadowterm is banned because now I lost the game.

Lisky

VSMIT is banned for i have claimed VICTORY!!!! D:

shadowterm

Basilisk is banned because now I'm going to lose the game every time I view this page of the thread. I propose lightning bans in order to stop the massive loss of the game that will ensue lest we not.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned by triangle man to put and end to lighting bans

shadowterm

E is banned because that ban was already used on me a few days ago.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned for not realizing that triangle man fights twice. next up universe man

Mao

e_voyager is banned by the æon hand.

Sprocketsdance

Mao is banned by my hand =P  :giggle

Lisky

Wuffnpuff is banned by the hand of fate

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is ultrabanned for daring to invoke Manos!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned with the ninth plan from outer space.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The1Kobra is banned because the other eight plans were terrible too.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.