The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdragon

Shadowterm is banned because dy/dθ = Sin(θ) r' + Cos(θ) r. (Read: because I need to get some sleep for my Calculus exam tomorrow).

e_voyager

Darkdragon is banned because i like math but i have no bannans
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

E is banned for not explicitly describing what a "bannan" is.

e_voyager

Darkdragon is banned for for pointing out my robot master level weakness to spelling. and yes that was suppose to be banana
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

E is banned for mutilating the spelling of "banana" so much that it seemed more like some sort of bread (bannock + naan = bannan?).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Shadowterm, wuffnpuff, and spanky are all banned for abuse of the forum.

Darkdragon is banned because it gives me a woody.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

llearch is banned with a can of boxicide, and a healthy dose of gasoline soaking and matches  :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basil is banned by the power of the pimp hand!

e_voyager

Mr. Laoren  is banned because hommy don't play that.

Lisky

E is banned because i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because i fail at such offers

bradypodidae

e_voyager is banned for getting me addicted to another game on this forum and causing nightmares involving pants. The horror! The horror!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

shadowterm

Proeliator is banned by nightmares much worse than those of pants. Those of golfballs. (I will never let that die. EVER.)
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because all things are mortal. even those who call themselves eternal will someday die

shadowterm

E is banned for forgetting about Wolverine.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned for Wolverine has died more times then zero

shadowterm

E is banned for blaspheme, Wolverine hasn't died, and if he has it has never been permanent. Thusly, not death. Though if you want to get technical I'm ready for an argument on the subject.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned for not reading Wolverine 58 and 59 circa 2007

shadowterm

E si banned because, while I will look that up, I find it hard to believe that Marvel would permanently kill off one of the coolest X-men they ever made. The coolest hero is Deadpool because he's a super hero that has ADHD on crack and breaks the 4th wall.
/)//w//(\

Cogidubnus

shadowterm is banned because coffee is my anti-drug. And anti-crack. Crack kills, you know. Just ask any plumber.

Lisky

Cogi is banned, with arts and crafts supplies put to misuse

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned for the misuse of arts and crafts supplies.

Mao

Ren is banned for the same offense.  Your art thread has been quiet lately.  Too quiet.

Lisky

Mao is banned for not using arts and crafts supplies  >:3

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned for greater good! :B

Mao

Ren is banned because.. he seems confused about something.

Sprocketsdance

Mao is banned for... the greater evil then?   

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned to give shadowteam a chance to replay after all i never said he was dead permanently just that he died more times that Zero and Zero died many many times during the Rockman X games... Mega man X state side.

shadowterm

E is banned because if he wasn't permanently dead it was more like passing out. Alternatively you could look at it as 'mostly dead' like the Dread Pirate Roberts was in The Princess Bride.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because he still has not read the Logan's dead ARC of the wolverine it takes up five comics and the two that i mentioned show wolverine in pergitory were Dr. Strange comes to rescue him. On top of that to return to the living he fights his soul to find out not only why he's nearly immortal but who he has to kill so that his reoccurring battle with Lazar the angle of death  stop getting harder every time he's killed. Not only that but if you need help to come back from the dead then you are dead.  bye the way he was dead for over a month Doctor Strange too six weeks to figure out how and prepare to help him revive himself.

Also this post is so long that in institute a self band unless someone beats me to the punch.