The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

VSMIT is banned because I haven't played TF2 yet.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned with milk, cookies, and a small bowl of ice cream...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because i didn't get any ice cream!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned for showing up too late to get ice cream... "it was delicious" >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

with a borrowed Ran buster (or is it blaster) i ban Basilisk. i do this not out of anger Or spite but because you should never tease cyborgs or robots about ice cream!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned by a swarm of rabies infected squirrels with titanium alloy grafted to their teeth

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because old man wily has constituency come up with worse

Lisky

E is banned by the Zany Adventures of Longbow and Gattling... saving the day, with 0 accuracy!  :eager

Draken

Basilisk is banned because he put the longbow before the gattling.  Everyone knows that Dakka comes first.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Darkdragon

Draken is banned with a Zweihänder.

e_voyager

Darkdragon is banned because i remember a time when i was living shadow dragon 668 a long time ago in a place fare away.

Draken

e_voyager is banned for his lack of spellchecking.    And also cause he happened to be the last one to post.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lisky

Draken is banned with a fist of firey wrath, and is punched in the face

Slowtini

Basilisk is punched by heavy, with his K.G.B. so hard, he's banned for a week.

The killing gloves of boxing.
best weapon name ever.

VSMIT

Slowtini is banned by the Force-a-Nature.

Slowtini

VSMIT is banned because I was using BONK!

Wananananana~~~

Lisky

Slowtini is banned because i punched out all his blood... and now i need to visit the dry cleaners

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned by a pickpocket and now if he wished to clean his outfit he'll have to go through the bot wash like me

Slowtini

e_voyager is banned by a spy, sapper in hand.

Lisky

VSMIT

Basilisk is banned by the Backburner.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned by falling interests rates

Darkdragon

E is banned by 2.71828183.

VSMIT

Darkdragon is banned because that is e, not E.

Darkdragon

VSMIT is banned because that is not Euler's number, but only an approximation thereof. Furthermore, one should always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

e_voyager

Darkdragon is banned for trying to ban me with math.  for i shall add that power to my own until i have reached my next platform for power and sigma shall pale before the wrath of my bans!.

Darkdragon

E is banned by Newton and Leibniz via the power of calculus. I really should start studying for that exam... >.>

Lisky

Darkdragon is banned through the powers of DISTRACTION! Fireworks explode, and shiny colors will appear in the corners of his eye whenever he sits down to study  :mwaha

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned by e-ville.

Fireworks don't faze me. I used to live near the Chinatown square where they set off the fireworks every major Chinese festival.

Mao

Darkdragon is banned to satisfy a primal urge from deep within my subconscious.