The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Mao is banned by the Phil, the Price of Insufficient Light, Ruler of Heck...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned by incantations found in Clavis Salomonis.

Lisky

dragon is banned with a section of rope and a couple of molotov cocktails

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned due to his right to stay on the forum has expired.

Slowtini

Dragon is banned because mine was just renewed  >:3

Lisky

Slowtini is banned for he failed to sign the proper contracts while filing for a renewal  :mwaha

Mao

Basil is banned because I just lit all of the paperwork on fire.  We're all doomed now. :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao is banned because he didn't get the memo. Have you seen my stapler?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jer-oh-me

Llearch is banned for Office Space reference, when he should be filling out T.P.S. Reports in practise for when he gets a longer contract.

Lisky

Jer-oh-me is banned because he slept with Lumburg... he's all that's unholy  D:

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because that is not an image i wanted to process!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E is banned for being full of more awesomesauce than me  :cry

;)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Sprocketsdance

Xze is banned for having a better picture than me.

Lisky

wuffnpuff is banned for being jealous... one should be complementary towards as skilled of an artist as Xze is...  :3

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for telling me what for.   :3  :giggle

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned for having a gender confusing name
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned with extreme prejudice

Kitsune Ascendant

Basilisk is banned for the incident with the hasted kender and the bouncing coin.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

Kitsune is banned for being gone so long

Kitsune Ascendant

E is banned because red herring did it.

Yeah, after the RP kinda died, there wasn't much to do here.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Lisky

Kitsune is banned for blaming problems on the wrong thing

Mao

Basil is banned in an attempt to misdirect attention.

Kitsune Ascendant

Mao is banned because there aren't enough noodles in the universe to explain that incident.

Lisky

Kitsune is banned because Spartan Beats Ninja

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned because American beats Spartan....  :erk   :B

Mao

wuffnpuff is banned for starting what will only end in an angry squirrel....</inside joke>

Sprocketsdance

Mao is banned for saying anything about a squirrel.. for squirrels are evil.. and should always be poked with a stick  :poke

Lisky

wuffnpuff is banned with a bearhug  :tighthug

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned by singing kirby  :kirby "cover your ears! "

Jer-oh-me

E is banned because the squirrel is here now, and plenty angry.