The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Basilisk is banned because if a scanner's giving you trouble, you should take it apart and "fix" it.

Darkdragon

VSMIT is banned for using "scare quotes".

insidexml

Darkdragon is banned for knowing what a "scare quote" is.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

e_voyager

insidexml is banned because i see things i see them with my eyes. i see things they're often in disguise
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Raffe

e is banned for having eyes
Hooray ellipsis!

Darkdragon

Deebs' giraffe is banned trivially.

Lisky

Dragon is banned arbitrarily

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Raffe

Basilisk is banned by an arbiter
Hooray ellipsis!

e_voyager

Deebs' giraffe is banned because that ins not four eyes ore even two eyes . that is a pair of optic sensors connected to an memory crystal with an almost infinite memory storage inside and electronic brain that holds... well lets just say i don't have eyes the same way you do and definitely not four of them
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E is banned because I must ban, no matter the cost.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned unless he meets the cost. ! double cheese burger and 1/2 a gallon of Ice Cream

Lisky

E is banned in psychotic glee... there wasn't enough left of him after the assault to identify him beyond DNA

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned because robots don't have DNA.

e_voyager

Darkdragon is banned because I wanted to say that!  :mowsad

Lisky

E is banned because they managed to solve the mess through serial numbers... not DNA... it seems i misspoke before  :U

insidexml

Basilisk is banned for misspeaking.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

shadowterm

Insidexml is banned for having a hard name to spell. Also, HELLO! *pounce*
/)//w//(\

insidexml

Shadowterm is banned for pouncing somebody who does not know who shadowterm is, thus making the pounce rather awkward for the person being pounced on.

-Baroquemonger

Darkdragon

Insidexml is banned for not knowing that is one of the seventeen traditional greeting methods.

Ren Gaulen

Darkdragon is banned because those traditions are clearly from some other planet. :P

Mao

Ren is banned because nine times out of ten, I'm pretty sure he's from another planet.

Lisky

Mao is banned for he fought the Wesker... and the Wesker won

Mao

Basilisk is banned for being a one trick pony when it comes to banning me.

Lisky

Mao is banned by being slowly lowered, feet first into an industrial cooling fan...  :3

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is banned for not standing behind a safety glass. Whups! Femur through the eye!

Mao

Coggeh is banned by my freshly respawned self.  From behind.  With an RPG.

Lisky

Mao is banned by a freshly respawned basilisk, who has changed characters and equipment while waiting to respawn.  Mao is sniped from clear across the map, after the bullet went through 3 walls...  :mwaha

Teh_Hobo

Basilisk is banned by a spy backstab. CRITICAL HIT!
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Slowtini

Hobo is banned because I really need to get back into TF2.

VSMIT

Slowtini is banned because I prefer Payload maps over every other type of game in TF2.