The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Kobra is banned by a spell "Word of Power: Word".

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned by this piece of paper, which reads "I remembered explosive runes today." ...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Mao

Jaibibles is banned because I haven't done it in a while.  Now where did I leave that banstaff....

Jairus

MaoMao is banned by my banstamp.

Ren Gaulen

Jay is banned by my Banhand!
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!
Its burning grip tells me to ban you!
Erupting! Banning! Fingeeeeeeer!!!

Mao

Ren is banned for 'banhandling' his 'little brother'.  Perv.

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because I'm going to banhand him now.

This hand of mi-

OH GOD MOWS NOT AGAIN!!!

Lisky

ren is banned by the armored mows... again... i'm just going to slink off and hope they don't notice me...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for cowardice.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

corgatha is banned for lacking the proper appreciation of the lethality of a swarm of armored mows... particularly this batch, as they've got titanium grafted to their teeth

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Bas is banned because it seems unnecessary to armor something that's indestructible in the first place.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for forgetting the mass and shock value to formation pushing that armor can add.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

corgatha is banned for lacking the subtlety, or quietness to get away unnoticed before the mows finished ren

Angel

Basilisk is banned for using mows as a weapon. That's cold, man... that's just cold.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned for impracticality.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned because i'm still confused as to how he lost the mow swa.... :mowmeep. (bolts as the first of the armored mows appears)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for not realizing my transcendance over physical harm.

Ren Gaulen

Corgatha is banned because my Colossal Blade transcends even the transcended invulnerability state. It is the Sword That Cuts Down the Stars, for Magus' sake!

Lisky

wait... where's the mows that i lured to you ren... oh.. wait... i ban myself from the area in an attempt to avoid the mow onslaught that's about to occur...

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because mows are a threat to me no more. And that is because I HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE MOWS! >:D By becoming one with the mows I no longer fear the mows.
:mowsmile :mowhappy :mowsmile :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowsmile :mowhappy :mowsmile
*ominous Latin chanting*

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned for not understanding the nature of Vhailor.

Ren Gaulen

In return Corgatha is banned for not understanding the nature of Thrudgelmir.

Lisky

Ren is banned for he has not understood the way of the world... and therefore has dishonored the great Odin, and you have therefore been smitten to Niffelheim where the corpse queen shall gnaw on your corpse for the rest of eternity...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for his inelegant usage of Norse mythology. Nidhogg chews corpses, not Hela!

Arcblade

Corgi is banned because Nidhogg chews Yggdrasill's roots, too. 

e_voyager

Arcblade is banned because that is one nasty mental image
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because he didn't make it up. Go blame the poets of the Elder Edda.

Jairus

Corgatha is banned because I have long ceased to be disturbed by ancient myths and legends. After you read at a young age that Izanagi and Izanami - who were both brother and sister and husband and wife - created the islands of Japan and then procreated to create the rest of the gods, you just kinda get used to it. Yahweh's just boring when you look at the other stories. "Ooh, look at me, I burned down a city and turned the inhabitants into salt!" "I threw a flayed colt into my sister's temple, and made her run away causing an eclipse that was solved by a party involving lots of sake and stripteasing. And then I got a dragon drunk and killed it and got the girl."

Slowtini

Jairus is banned because I found a nifty pocketwatch on the ground.

When you open it, everything goes all inverty.
*flips open the lid*

Whee! All the colors are wrong now!