The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk is banned by the Jaegers.

And by something to make the drink goot.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned with the Spark Roast.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned to stay in practice.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned for getting out of practice

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Basilisk of Baker Street is banned because you don't need to get out of practice to stay in it.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Colgatecrusader

black_angel is banned for having one of these _ in her name.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Lisky

Scorpio is banned for failing to dodge

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk2150 is banned by plot device #3
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned by my mcguffin
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Corg is banned by a stray shot from a Chekhov's gun.

Mao

Ren is banned by a shot from HK-47.  I was too lazy to do it myself.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because HK-47 has far more awesomeness than he does.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned because HK-47 has been reprogrammed to hunt empty suits of armor, and destory them...

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because I have a mow and I'm not afraid to use it. >:[
It's armed and the safety's off. >:[

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren is banned because Mows are just annoying, not lethal.

Ren Gaulen

Corg is banned because he, being completely inorganic, should be afraid. >:]

Mao

Ren is banned for using RO spirtes.. and not once using the Monk or Champion!  Sheesh!

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because screw monks! Swordsmen are superior! D:<

Lisky

Ren is banned for bringing a sword to a gunfight

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because all he has is bullets and the hope that when his gun is empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, he'll be dead before he has reloaded.

Cogidubnus

Ren Gaulen is banned, although he gets his oranj in the end.

Ren Gaulen

Cogi is not banned because he gave me Oranj. :3

Lisky

Ren is banned for his failure to ban Cogi...
Cogi is not banned... because he's lucky... though he is given a glare and the shake of an angry fist

Angel

Basilisk is passively banned by myself, Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, and Dr. Seuss, because it's his birthday.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel  is banned by my broken keyboard fixed by my alter ego while i waited.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager is banned for taking the phrase "the best conversations are with ones self" a little too literally.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because that phrase should be taken literally. I've noticed that other people are terrible conversationalists.

Mao

Corgi is banned for trying too hard.

Pagan

Mao is banned being lenient.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Angel

Pagan is banned for unclear grammar. Do you mean you banned him leniently, or are you banning him FOR being lenient? "Banned being lenient" allows for a little stretching.
BANDWAGON JUMP!