The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because Jeff should have been there for the original series *mutters obscenities and sips a mushroom beer*
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned because i'm trying to change subjects yet again (sips heineken)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because there is nothing wrong with the subject at hand.......

But if he wants to change it, does he have an anvil?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because no, I do not have an anvil. No one has an anvil, and this project of yours is a waste of time. Try making another spell for once.
-Solberg... erm, I think that was it anyways.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The1Kobra is banned for being uncertain (although correct)

Lisky

Corgatha is banned while getting shot 5 times... in one sitting

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk is banned with a single sweep of an executioner's axe.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned via chainsaw decapitation

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk is banned for the bringer of JUSTICE cannot be slain with mere physical wounds.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned through the power of belief alone.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The1Kobra is banned for irritatingly knowing everything I steal references from.

Ren Gaulen

Corg is banned because Big O! It's showtime! >:D

Mao

Ren is banned by a sound unheard.

Ren Gaulen

..I am Ren.
Ren Gaulen!
I am the Sword of Magus!
No foe shall stand against me!
Now, prepare yourself, Mao!
Collossal Blade!
The Sword that Cuts Down the Stars!
CHESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Become banned
!!

Noone

Ren Gaulen is banned because I'm pretty sure this sword is more awesome.

Ren Gaulen

Kobra is banned for comparing some hair pin with the Colossal Blade.

Mao

Ren is banned with the full force of the Soul Crusher.

Ren Gaulen

Moa is banned because my Colossal Blade is more than just a sword. It is a part of my soul. A manifestation of my will. Of my resolve. Of my desire to crush my foes and protect my allies. This sword is the symbol of my absolute devotion to the Magus. This sword is I, and I am this sword. I am the destroyer! I am the protector! I am the Sword of Magus!!! And there is nothing that can stand against me.

Lisky

Ren is banned via a swarm of angry, hungry, armored mows... with titanium grafted to their teeth...

Ren Gaulen

Very well! Ready yourself, Basilisk! I am- AUGH THE MOWS ARE EATING MY TOES!!! D:

Lisky

ren is ba... check that, ren is serving as a distraction for the mows while i sneak away quietly...

e_voyager

Basilisk2150 is banned because mow's cannot eat living things for some reason. also i to have possessed an anvil ( not that i used it) in the past.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned so I can take possession of the anvil.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because the anvil is mine and mine alone! mua ha ha!~
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned as a distraction while i take the anvil... "YOINK!"

Ren Gaulen

Stop right there, criminal! I, Ren Gaulen, shall not permit you to take what does not rightfully belong to you! Put the anvil on the ground this instant and come with me, or face the consequences!

*Basilisk is banned for attempting to steal an anvil*

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned so I can perfect the ultimate spell. I need the anvil!

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because the spell is supposed to create one and shouldn't require one... hopefully.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The1Kobra is banned because all the spell is supposed to do is drop an anvil on someone far away. It might have to be an anvil that is extant somewhere else.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because Solberg says that this endeavor is a waste of time and it's probably more efficient to use the 'kill' spell on things that bother you.