The bunny isn't leaving after all

Started by thegayhare, July 18, 2006, 03:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Well
It looks like I won't be leaving the internet after all.

we found out we could down grade our cable connection and I can stay online

soo Yay!

you wou't be losing this bunny any time soon

Netami

Well that's cool. Glad you could save some of the essentials in your loss.

Gareeku

That's awesome, TGH! :mowhappy Good to see you're staying! *hugs*

thegayhare

It's just so frustrating you?

First there is all the espenses involde with a funeral.  then it was fighting with the funeral home  cause they weren't happy with what we wanted, then there was finding outmom isn't eleagable for any of dads benifits, his pension, social security, or the va.  Nothing at all cause mom makes to much money.  on top of that mom's near nerves breakdown has left her unable to work so it's just me and my sister trying to make things work.

But I am realy glad I'm not going to be losing my suport net.

Suwako

:mowhappy That your staying is awsome. ^_^

To bad about your mom  :mowsad

Netami

God Bless the USA, right? You set up all this stuff to take care of your family after you die, including that social security your paycheck pours into every month of your life, just to have it kept from them in the end.

Ah well, while the government may be jerks, at least your cable provider gave you a break. We're all glad you're around.

Dakata

Yay! *Gives TGH draggy-hugs* :3 Now I don't have to miss my favorite evil bunny!

Gabi

The level of irony and sarcasm in this thread is beyond healthy parameters.

In any case, it's good to have you here. And sorry about your mom and everything you've had to go through.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kenji

It's good to know not all cable providers are evil soulless fish.
Just imagine the horror you would go through if you had to wait for yet another person to come over and reinstall your internet D:
And welcome back, bunneh. :3

ITOS

:mowhappy for staying.

:mowsad for the bad stuff.

Hmm... How do you downgrade your connection? Do they come to your house and yank out the opticcabels? :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tapewolf

Quote from: ITOS on July 18, 2006, 04:45:15 PM
Hmm... How do you downgrade your connection? Do they come to your house and yank out the opticcabels? :P

Good hear that, Hare.  ITOS, most DSL systems (ATM, Ethernet etc) support rate throttling.  The same physical link has a maximum data rate, but is usually artificially limited to a lower rate, e.g. 8Mbit, 4Mbit, 2, 1, 512k, 256k and so on.  Many providers have a price structure which allows you to pick the rate/cost.  It may seem churlish for the ISPs to restrict it like that, but they have to pay for the bandwidth you use, and the faster it is the more you'll chew through, so it does make sense in the end.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Boog

IT LIVES! Hey TGH. Good that you're gonna stick around, my condolences about your Mom and all, yadda yadda you've heard this already. Great to see ya.

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

Nikki

YAY!! TGH WONT LEAVE!! *gives a Xze-Huggle* :bat

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

blade

*hugs TGH*  glad to hear you'll still be on the net, sucks about the others.

Paladin Sheppard

Good to hear you're able to stick around TGH whouldn't be the same without you.

RJ

thegayhare

Quote from: RJ on July 18, 2006, 11:05:38 PM
*gives TGH some muffins*  :rj
*comes out wearing a bullet proof vest, gloves and a helmat with blast sheild*

Okay everyone behind the concreate baracaids we've got muffins on deck.

*aproaches the basket slowly, carefully reaching out and picking up one single muffin*

Oh Dear gods...   It's banana nut.  I'm not sure you folks will be safe there you need to get back even furthe.  I don't know if I can... SQUEEK!!!

*the muffin slips from his paw,  The bunny dives for the muffin and catches it beofre it hits the ground*

Phew...
Run people run

*starts to disarm the muffins.*

RJ

Shadrok

*Runs out from behind the concrete barricades knocking TGH away just as the muffin exsplodes.[/b]*

- BOOM! -

* When the smoke clears Shadrok and THG can be seen surrounded by a sphere of wind[/b] *

Well we nearly lost you there, Well it's good to hear that you'll be staying.

*a piece of paper flutters down. Shadrok picks it up.[/b]*

"To heal, we must first injure." hmm?

*walks back to the barricades.[/b]*

Nikki

*is just standing there, charred*

You forgot to tell me to run ;-;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

There are two things I must say ...

1.) RJ, send me some of your muffins.  I wish to use them in a grandiose experiment in which I will create an explosion large enough to bring about ... nuclear winter!

*Cue the theme song.*

Then I wouldn't have to buy a water-cooling kit for my PC!

Okay, that was wrong on many levels, I admit.

2.) I am truly glad to hear that our reknowned Hare shan't be leaving our presence!

thegayhare

*giggles at shadrok... *
Well why do you think I was wearing protective gear...

sides it wouldn't b e the first time I'd died

Lysander

Yes, those rabid lion succubus impersonatiors.

In that case, hello to thee once again, good sir Hare. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Shadrok

Quote from: thegayhare on July 20, 2006, 12:01:57 PM
it wouldn't be the first time I'd died

True but after all the work Hunnydew went through to bring you back.:mowsmile

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 19, 2006, 05:36:34 PM
*is just standing there, charred*

You forgot to tell me to run ;-;

Um...
Quote from: thegayhare on July 18, 2006, 11:37:55 PM
Run people run

*Hands Xze-Xze a basket of bath oils and other such things*
This should help with the charring though.

Vidar

* walks into glass crater of a thread *

Quote from: ITOS on July 18, 2006, 04:45:15 PM
:mowhappy for staying.

:mowsad for the bad stuff.

:yeahthat

Good luck with all the bad stuff. Glad you can stick around.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

thegayhare

when it doesn't rain it pours...

I gt even more bad news...   One of my cats has gone missing.  Tom has been gone for four days... thats not like him  he doesn't ever miss a meal

*sighs*

and then on top of i I learned we're going to have to sell the house.  we can afford it anymore with the loss of income.    so with in the year we'll have to move... or stop eating

*slumps onto the ground*
I hate my life

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on July 30, 2006, 01:42:28 PM
when it doesn't rain it pours...

I gt even more bad news...   One of my cats has gone missing.  Tom has been gone for four days... thats not like him  he doesn't ever miss a meal

*sighs*

and then on top of i I learned we're going to have to sell the house.  we can afford it anymore with the loss of income.    so with in the year we'll have to move... or stop eating

*slumps onto the ground*
I hate my life
NOOOOOOOOOO!!

;-; yer kitty..er..before i continue is eh kitty neutered/spayed?

Rowne

Xze brings up a good point.  Cats at random periods of their lives can go out on prowling bouts even if they've never done it before if they're not neutered/spayed.  Sometimes the heat just takes them and they do it, sometimes it'll be a long while between when they do do it.  My last kitty was like that.

If the kitty's neutered though, then that's something to worry about.  :/  Neutrered/Spayed kitties usually don't go out prowling.

Regardless, I hope everything works out for you TGH, the last thing you deserve is misery.  You're too kind of a soul for that.

Damaris

Is there any way that your family could refinance the house to allow you to stay in your home?  It may not work out, but it's worth checking into.

*hugs*

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber