I...am Alexwars1

Started by alexwars1, May 07, 2009, 05:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexwars1

Also known as AJ or The retarded spess ork. Anyway obligingly i am a big fan of DMFA, but, as my attitude, avatar, and sig would suggest, a BIG fan of 40K (Warhammer 40K. Don't know what it is, google it.), specificly da Orks. Anyway i am happy to be part of the forums.

Kipiru

Yar welcome here greeny! Salute him boyz- WAAAAGH!

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Remember to read the rules, be good, have fun etc.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cogidubnus

A fan of 40k? Excellent! Watch out for the commissars. We have quite a few here. Watching. Waiting.

:3

Welcome aboard!

Lysander

Happy to have ya here, AJ. Welcome to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Ren better not find this... and commissar cross is lurking somewhere... hiding in his Tapewolfish disguise XP.

Anyways, since no one has mentioned it, beware the box, or anyone else offering you warnings or advice, they're up to something... you can trust me though... I'm just a conscientious objector who also happens to be the local medic.  I have no agenda
>.>
<.<
  :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tapewolf

Ren Gaulen

Greetings, Alexwars1. Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion. It is great to see a Warhammer 40K fan around. Not to mention that orks are made of win and cool. :]

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on May 07, 2009, 11:07:14 AM
Ren better not find this... and commissar cross is lurking somewhere... hiding in his Tapewolfish disguise XP.
Huh? What does it have to do with me? I have nothing against the orks! :>

Pagan

Hey look, it's an Ork! Cool. 40K seems to be rather common to the Clockworkers. Well, I see you've been told to read the rules, so I won't repeat that. I will warn you about the Box though. Be wary of the Box.

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

JackTheCubiWolf

I was once held captive by the box. It was horrible. *shudders* I'm the only one you can truly trust.

Welcome to the Forum AJ.
I'm back, and tired.

Paladin Sheppard

As a committed Space Marine player I have but one thing to say..."Slay the Xeno scum!" *Racks the slide on his bolter and powers up the Power Sword*

Welcome AJ :3 good to see a Greenskin here  >:3

alexwars1

Argh, too much inside jokes. Can't. Find. Spleen. meehehheh...

Mental note. Remove superglue from room.

shadowterm

Welcome. Sorry to say, but I'm a fan of the space commies. FOR THE GREATER GOOD! XV-88 battlesuits ADVANCE!
/)//w//(\

Brownie

Mmmm...Orks.
Welcome. I know I am also fairly new but I thought I should at least say hi...Since I know you.
Yes. 40k is good and I had no idea how common it was so I haven't included it in my introduction. Personally, I'm a Chaos fan.
Magic for the Magic God!

alexwars1

Tzeentch! Tzeentch fails! Failure God! Failure God!

Brownie

Quick question: Boxes? What?

Tapewolf

JackTheCubiWolf

AAAHHHH!! The box! Keep it away from me!
I'm back, and tired.

alexwars1

The inside jokes...they BURN!

Tapewolf

Mao

Just consider yourself all lucky that he's on vacation and in 'lurk' mode in most spots.  He's evil I tells ya!  EVIL!

Sprocketsdance

... but he is the best evil we have.. *sniffles* it doesn't seem right without him doing something to a new person... or at least saying something that can be slightly confusing but you're still left with your pants a little damper than before. >_<

ANYWAYS.. Welcome! ^_^ Live, laugh, love, clobber things.. and get down!  :boogie

JackTheCubiWolf

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 08, 2009, 07:14:55 AM
Just consider yourself all lucky that he's on vacation and in 'lurk' mode in most spots.  He's evil I tells ya!  EVIL!

He scares me.
I'm back, and tired.

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Kafzeil

Wow! 40K is surprisngly popular here! Maybe I will fit in yet...

I guess I should mention I'm a fan. Imperial Guard player myself.

"Quantity has a quality all of its own." -Josef Stalin.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 08, 2009, 07:14:55 AM

Aww, Mao. You're so sweet.

Quote from: insidexml on May 08, 2009, 09:23:58 PM
Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on May 08, 2009, 03:02:59 PM
He scares me.
He scares us all.

*sniff* I'd like to thank my audience, the forum-goers, my fans, and, most of all, Mom.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netrogo

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 18, 2009, 06:59:39 PM
*sniff* I'd like to thank my audience, the forum-goers, my fans, and, most of all, Mom.

Whoever's Mom he's thanking it's probably not his own...
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

JackTheCubiWolf

:ape AAAAAAAAAAHH!! He's back.
I'm back, and tired.

Mao

Quote from: Netrogo on May 18, 2009, 07:02:34 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 18, 2009, 06:59:39 PM

Whoever's Mom he's thanking it's probably not his own...

It was mine.  I'm so ashamed.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears