The City (OOC, closed until further notice)

Started by Boog, May 04, 2009, 05:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tipod

Ugh, sorry about that; I've been pretty distracted lately :C
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Cogidubnus

Just letting you know, I'm reading every word Payden says like the soldier from TF2 from now on. >:3

techmaster-glitch

cruz928

Hey I want to join. It sais open to new members so. Can I join

Boog

I hadn't realized how popular this would be 0.o Cruz, I think we've just got too many freaking people to add more now. I'll put you on the waiting list for when people drop out, it's looking like some might be already. Sound good?

techmaster-glitch

(you haven't responded to murmer yet, unless it was by PM)

cruz928

Quote from: Boogeyman on June 17, 2009, 05:09:06 PM
I hadn't realized how popular this would be 0.o Cruz, I think we've just got too many freaking people to add more now. I'll put you on the waiting list for when people drop out, it's looking like some might be already. Sound good?

K. I could wait

Kafzeil

Quote from: Cogidubnus on June 17, 2009, 04:19:32 PM
Just letting you know, I'm reading every word Payden says like the soldier from TF2 from now on. >:3

Thanks, now I can't help but imagine Payden sounds like that.  :B
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Forycles

I'd be willing to join, aside from two issues I'm not sure you'd be willing to cope with...

1) I'm very unreliable. I join role-plays and end up forgetting about them half the time, accidentally killing off other players, as they were waiting for me to reply.
2) Moreover, my computer time is even less reliable as I lose it if I ever even get a C. Which I do. Frequently.

If you don't mind those two, and the fact that I may not get half the mature statements, I'd like to join.

Tipod

Quote from: Cogidubnus on June 17, 2009, 04:19:32 PM

I've just been imagining his voice as Walt's from Gran Torino, only less gruff :V
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Teh_Hobo

Sorry again for the lack of postage. Didn't really know what to do next, I'm winging everything. No idea what I'm doing really.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

murmer

Errr, yeah. If there's too many characters to handle, I wouldn't mind just sitting out.

Sunblink

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 17, 2009, 05:09:58 PM
(you haven't responded to murmer yet, unless it was by PM)

This seriously leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Tech, did anyone ask you to be Boog's secretary?

Ugh, relevantly, a Citypost will be up soon. I just got my muse back so I'll try and be active. I just don't want my introductory post to be made of fail and crap.

Boog

Relax Keats, he just wants to be helpful.

However, Tech, she brings up a good point. Your intentions are appreciated, but I've got things well in hand.

Sunblink

Quote from: Boogeyman on June 18, 2009, 10:41:58 AM
Relax Keats, he just wants to be helpful.

Sorry dude. I was really fast on the trigger.

techmaster-glitch

I apologize, too. Probably shouldn't have said that, but I just hate to see people ignored or forgotten.

...plus, because the RP has grown so huge, I wanted to know if murmer was actually in before adding her to the character index... (meh, I'll just add her to a "waiting list", will edit in future as needed)

Forycles

Oh... crap.

Sorry, I missed the overload statement... thingy.... yeah...

So just forget I ever said I wanted to join! I'm more a hindrance than a help anyway.

techmaster-glitch

Uh, mel? Traxen's talking to Payden outside, he hasn't said anything through his spider drone (yet). He just had it go to a table near your character.

Mel Dragonkitty

My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

lucas marcone

ya know what i just dont have the tie right now wich is a pitty, cause boog always delivers... maybe ill jump in some time later

Myr

....I should really, really pay attention to this more often. Anyway, good to hear you're feeling better Keaton. Once yeh jump in, hope yeh have some fun, yah know?

Speaking of something...once this one's done, I might be tempted into setting up a scene myself....
'I've seen monks try and cover their ears when they hear these haunting notes, but they just don't understand that your soul doesn't need ears to hear.' ~Malkithe

'Sanity is a spider clinging to a fluttering thread of web unaware of the fingers reaching for it, catching it, plopping it in my mouth....' ~Myr

techmaster-glitch

A note to all RPs I'm in - Starting tomorrow, my Internet access may be sporadic or cut off completely, as my family is visiting some other family for a week. If I can post something I will, but no guarantees.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Myr on June 22, 2009, 04:03:24 PM
Oh well. A brief survey showed the squirrel talking with yet another of those odd things. A machine, if he recalled from a little while ago. At least that doesn't look quite like an insect...Might as well get my supplies now.
The spider-drone likes like less of an insect that the flying disc did? Raek must know some straaaaange insects! :U

The drone that's out right now is actually the very same one that was scuttling around after the original flying disc was recalled (after Raek chomped it), and before Giles' and Payden's brawl. Raek even noticed it then. "Great, another fake bug."

Paladin Sheppard

Boog how can Ephy and Ed see the cat's tail if its dragging something? from what I've seen cats drag things backwards...

Mao

You're assuming it's an actual cat, or that the thing isn't dragging by it's tail but you can't see what it is. ;-)

Paladin Sheppard

Mao

I wouldn't get too over joyous there Tech, as Mao's next step is to start hopping about using that little speed increase trick of his to get a scouting of the city outskirts.  Hopefully he'll be able to do this in a stealthy manner, given his experience in it, but I'll leave that up to Boog. ;-)

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Mao Laoren on June 24, 2009, 02:59:03 PM
I wouldn't get too over joyous there Tech, as Mao's next step is to start hopping about using that little speed increase trick of his to get a scouting of the city outskirts.
Traxen doesn't know about that though, does he? :P

Mao

Indeed not, but you had expressed earlier that you wanted to follow my char.  I'm letting you know that this won't likely be your opportunity. ;-)

Boog

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on June 23, 2009, 07:13:00 AM
Boog how can Ephy and Ed see the cat's tail if its dragging something? from what I've seen cats drag things backwards...
Very good Pal. Yes, normally cats drag things backwards :D