Shattered Innocence (OOC Thread) [M] )Closed(

Started by Noone, February 03, 2009, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Chairtastic

Shachza

I don't mind the jump, but do we all have to be asleep at this point?  Even with wards and whatnot, someone should be keeping watch.  If it's OK I'm going to write that Zot has been awake for a while up in a tree because the morning was his shift.
            <-- #1 that is!

Chairtastic

Orenio would have set up a Perimeter barrier, and so would need to be awake to keep it up. :>

Noone

Making a roll-call here, progress has slowed down rather significantly recently.

Please post here if you're still interested in playing.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

still interested... though kinda stuck with my current character :B

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Aisha deCabre

Still interested; sorry, I've just been having trouble with my RPing muse. ^^;;
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Shachza

I'm still around.  Been trying to come up with a response that advances the plot.  We may have skipped through the night, but both of our NPC protagonists are picking up exactly where they left off.
            <-- #1 that is!

Noone

I'll be putting up a new IC post tomorrow after my latest class. I expect that I'll be able to regularly resume from there.

EDIT: Make it tomorrow morning, I need to sort a few things.

Chairtastic

Sprocketsdance

Just posting it officially (I already let Kobra know... finally) I'm out of the RP.. life is just too busy and even though I was ever hopeful to return I just know that's not in the plan right now. So, I'm leaving the job of tying up Chance's loose ends to Kobra and Corgatha. It's been fun for what time I had with yas! Happy RP'ing for the rest of your duration!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Shachza

<-- #1 that is!

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lisky

Chairtastic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Just giving up a heads up; Kobra's settling into a new apartment, so his internet is out. Probably won't be up until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest, and there might be some delays.

Noone

Back and connected to the internet.

To recap in case anyone's forgot (and I know it's been a long period of inactivity), the group was debating on whether to go to Pauperta, or an abandoned creature's mansion. Both sites have connections to Kassin's accused murders, etc... (Don't know if that was mentioned IC to the newcomers...) Anyways, if you want, I could fastforward to the location of your choice, though I'd of course prefer deliberations to be made in the IC thread.

Welcome back everyone. Let's resume.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ked's said his piece. He wants to go to Pauperta, for reasons of his own.

Chairtastic

Orenio just wants them to stop arguing long enough for a decision to be made. :<  All the bad juju is upsetting the young lord.