Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Nikki

Quote from: Lysander on July 30, 2006, 02:41:39 PM
An interesting idea. I'd not think the wings be based on mood as both happy/sad/angry pictures have both types, so there would probably be another factor. :januscat
prehaps power levels?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

James StarRunner

Finally got a chance to jump in! I echo what other people have already said: that's a great pose in your last batch for the 3rd pic up from the bottom! You've certainly gotten better since you first came to the forum.

Nikki

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 30, 2006, 03:53:30 PM
Finally got a chance to jump in! I echo what other people have already said: that's a great pose in your last batch for the 3rd pic up from the bottom! You've certainly gotten better since you first came to the forum.
>w< you really think so??

Dioes anyone wanna know the secret to that pose? XDD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

James StarRunner

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 30, 2006, 04:05:40 PM

I know so and yes, I wouldn't mind finding out how you seem to have done that pose so easily.

Nikki

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 30, 2006, 04:35:10 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 30, 2006, 04:05:40 PM

I know so and yes, I wouldn't mind finding out how you seem to have done that pose so easily.
>w<

THE SECRET!!!

Cats. Watch Cats constantly. then, give them a ball of yarn and watch one get ready to pounce on it/paw at it. in other words: study cats XDDD

Nikki

Gareeku

Hawt.  >.>

Awesome work once again, Xze. :) The third pic i like especially. *voted from long hair/angelic wings, because he just likes angelic-looking wings in general >_>*

Paladin Sheppard

Nikki

>w<

Gareeku, can i go now? *is still stoled by you* other people may want to steal me XD

Gareeku

but...but...*whimper* ;_;
:bunnycry D:

*replaces bunny with wolfcub* >_>

Nikki

awwwwwwwwww!!!! *grabs and Cuddles* I so sowwieee!! :cvheart :cvheart :cvheart

Gareeku

awww, thats ok ^.^ *gives ya cuddles*

*notices the thread title*

could i have a piccy of Gareeku, please? :3 if you need references, just say. ^.^

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on August 01, 2006, 11:04:17 AM
awww, thats ok ^.^ *gives ya cuddles*

*notices the thread title*

could i have a piccy of Gareeku, please? :3 if you need references, just say. ^.^
YAY!!!...um...Xze needs reference :3 Because Xze is REEEAAAALLLLY Lazy...

Gareeku

Name: Gareeku Manoko
Height: five feet, eleven inches.
Build: toned, muscled and athletic, but not too much though.
Species: Wolf
Eyes: blue
Hair: Medium length black spiky hair; spiked out up and back, save for near the front where various bangs of hair of various length cascade down his forehead, styled in a slight middle parting. Put simply, similar to Jin Kazama from the Tekken series.
Colouration: white fur with black-tipped ears and tail.
Distinguishing features: He has a visible x-shaped scar between his eyes.
Clothing: deep Blue sleeveless gi top and trousers (blue version of Ryu and Ken's outfit), a black martial arts belt, with a sheathed Katana fastened to his side, and sandals on his feet. He also wears red fingerless gloves, which begin just below his elbow on his forearm. At the end of his gloves (where it stops just before the elbow) and on his wrists are thin bands of metal which seemingly hold the gloves in place (Put simply, a red version of the gloves Jyrras wears in his new outfit). He also wears a brown hooded cloak over the top of his clothes.

References: here and here.

hope that helps! :3

Nikki

Lysander

Xze just looks so cute sleepin' on the couch for some reason. Nice and serene.
I wouldn't be surprized if Xze could use that massive ball and chain as a weapon.
Yeah, I like the angelic wings more. Though if they were both going to be used, power level is definitely a way to go. I still can't get over the awsome poofy tail. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Quote from: Lysander on August 01, 2006, 02:17:00 PM
Xze just looks so cute sleepin' on the couch for some reason. Nice and serene.
I wouldn't be surprized if Xze could use that massive ball and chain as a weapon.
Yeah, I like the angelic wings more. Though if they were both going to be used, power level is definitely a way to go. I still can't get over the awsome poofy tail. :januscat
hmmm..use teh ball and chain as a weapon...  >:3 run my friends...run...

i want her tail to be poofier!! 'A'

Nikki

Gareeku

Awesome artwork once again, Xze. I like the different renditions of Xze, especially the the wolf and fox versions. The puppy picture is also cute and well done. Excellent stuff. :)

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on August 03, 2006, 07:57:54 PM
Awesome artwork once again, Xze. I like the different renditions of Xze, especially the the wolf and fox versions. The puppy picture is also cute and well done. Excellent stuff. :)
lol, i actually had someone ask to see Xze if she was just one species. so, instead of choosing one to do, i did them all =3

Supercheese

I have this to say:

W00T!! Wishbone!!!!!  ^–^ He rules!! *bows to teh Xze* That totally made my day!

I also like the Dragony, Raptory, Foxy, etc. Xze-forms. There's so may... @.@

Nikki

Quote from: Supercheese on August 03, 2006, 08:13:18 PM
I have this to say:

W00T!! Wishbone!!!!!  ^–^ He rules!! *bows to teh Xze* That totally made my day!

I also like the Dragony, Raptory, Foxy, etc. Xze-forms. There's so may... @.@
YAAAAYY!! *tackle-hugs* you like Wishbone too!!

God..i remember running into my house after shool and turning on the TV JUST to watch Wishbone..after that i went and read a book =3 that was SOOOO long ago..they should do re-runs =3

Supercheese

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 03, 2006, 08:16:27 PM
God..i remember running into my house after shool and turning on the TV JUST to watch Wishbone..after that i went and read a book =3 that was SOOOO long ago..they should do re-runs =3

Wishbone was my second favorite TV show for a long time. Up there with Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers and some others I can't quite remember right now.

I have all the Wishbone books.  :) >:3

Nikki

Quote from: Supercheese on August 03, 2006, 08:20:58 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 03, 2006, 08:16:27 PM

Wishbone was my second favorite TV show for a long time. Up there with Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers and some others I can't quite remember right now.

I have all the Wishbone books.  :) >:3
[jealousy]oh you are so lucky!! [/jealousy]

Nikki

Paladin Sheppard

Lysander

I used to watch Wishbone back in the day. Usually followed the the Magic School Bus.
*saves* Been a while since I've actually added a dragon pic to my dragon folder. Dragon Xze with those wings is just too awsome to pass up. But the fox is pretty cute.
For some reason, I don't see many asking for a request.:januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Quote from: Lysander on August 04, 2006, 11:23:30 AM
I used to watch Wishbone back in the day. Usually followed the the Magic School Bus.
*saves* Been a while since I've actually added a dragon pic to my dragon folder. Dragon Xze with those wings is just too awsome to pass up. But the fox is pretty cute.
For some reason, I don't see many asking for a request.:januscat
OHMIGOSH!! i looove the magic schoolbus!!! Ms. FRIZZLE!!! <333333

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on August 01, 2006, 11:31:14 AM
Hair: Medium length black spiky hair; spiked out up and back, save for near the front where various bangs of hair of various length cascade down his forehead, styled in a slight middle parting. Put simply, similar to Jin Kazama from the Tekken series.

is it ok if the hair kinda looks like Vegeta's?

Gareeku

well, I guess so. :P Though i didn't think Jin's hair was the most difficult of styles. Just remember that Gareeku doesn't looks as if he's balding and has bangs of hair going down his forehead (just like the Gareeku wolfcub pic you drew).