Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Nikki

ANNOUNCEMENT!!on October 31, 2006, i shall be charging for my art, which means: no free requests unless ya wanna do an art trade X3 prices to be decided..

curses...deadline has been extended to December 13 for personal reasons -_-

When teh Xze comes back, she's back with a BANG!
To say i'm sorry to all my fans out there that i've been gone for a while, i am opening up an art request thread ^w^ For all you new people, or those who have never seen my art, you may look  here and  here and  here  and  here.
Currently i have been drawing Avi Art on Gaiaonline.com, and i have been freed up.
If you want to do an art trade with me, ask and ye shall recive ^w^ i will do trades and free art. and maybe i'll just give ya some art even if you're not expecting it ^w^

!!!NEW!!!
If you request it, i can draw YOU as a Dragon!! if you recall i did this a while back with  Gareeku and  Ms. Amber herself XD ((i don't think i ever showed her this XD))

Art i am currently drawing:
1.Adrias -sketched-
2.Gareeku & Xze/ Ryu & Chun-Li cosplay -inked-
3.Seraline-Anko cosplay -sketched-

art that has been requested
1.Paladin- Paladin/Xze
2.Gareeku-Gareeku (hit a roadblock)
3.DMFA cast- Halloween
4.Haz & Xze-Graduation pic

People that are doing art trades with me

Finished Art
Kio Version 1
Gareeku ^w^
Lysander
DWD
Xze version 1
pirate Xze
xze ref 1
pissed xze
xze's dad
kiss this
really pissed Xze
pirate xze 2
winged embrace
Xze & Kyle
Jack Sparrow
pirate xze...again
Unwanted affection
beastie Xze1
the Inky and the needle
WARNING!!Xze is beyond pissed
don't touch my ship.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

This next post is for Pictures i have Drawn of Xze, and Art i have Recived from others.

:mowcookie Art i have Drawn of teh Xze and PIRATES!!  :mowcookie

This is Xze and Her brother...INCEST!!
but..he's not her real brother...he's her step-brother :mowninja

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Paladin Sheppard

Interesting pose on that last pic Xzeliea looks like shes a bit sultry...nuts its not in the last pic anymore its the one in the middle with her back turned to the viewer

Nikki

i must make a Sexy Xze pic... >w<

Nikki

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on July 16, 2006, 01:42:02 PM
Interesting pose on that last pic Xzeliea looks like shes a bit sultry...nuts its not in the last pic anymore its the one in the middle with her back turned to the viewer
wait...Sultry? whazzat meen?

Paladin Sheppard

Aluring or inviting...ah to hell with it SEXY  :P

Nikki

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on July 16, 2006, 03:21:08 PM
Aluring or inviting...ah to hell with it SEXY  :P
ahhhhh...

i started on a sexier one...Hint:
Swords and Fruit X3

Nikki

Lysander

'Tis great work. I know I type this every time, but still, love the wings and tail. The ones I'd like the most would be, from top to bottom, 1, 5, 8, 10. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Quote from: Lysander on July 17, 2006, 01:13:16 PM
'Tis great work. I know I type this every time, but still, love the wings and tail. The ones I'd like the most would be, from top to bottom, 1, 5, 8, 10. :januscat
You MUST luff teh Tail...It's Fluffy!!
It's her pillow actually...and her wings are her blanket :3

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Nikki

i have yet to anthroize Captain Sparrow though...

Malakin

"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Netami

Haha, I personally like your drawing of Jack Sparrow better than how he really looks.  :laugh

Nikki

XD Netami, i swear you are a goofball..

I kinda picture him as either a Fox, Red wolf or Weasel...

Nikki

I think i'll call this one 'Unwanted Affection'...

The guy is a friend of one of my friends and he is CONSTANTLY flirting with me...if not for the fact that i'm terrible at drawing fighting scenes, the next picture would have the guy lying on the gorund with his entrails strung out and Xze munching on his ripped-out spine...

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 11:17:53 PM

*snipped image*

The guy is a friend of one of my friends and he is CONSTANTLY flirting with me...if not for the fact that i'm terrible at drawing fighting scenes, the next picture would have the guy lying on the gorund with his entrails strung out and Xze munching on his ripped-out spine...

Ok... Me gonna kept as far away from you as possible...  :erk
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 17, 2006, 11:24:34 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 11:17:53 PM

*snipped image*

tee-hee...but i like you =3 *pounces on and hugs*
Ok... Me gonna kept as far away from you as possible...  :erk

Nikki

Argh...i KNEW i was no good at violent scenes...

Yesh...she's nekkid >w<
All the red and dark spots on the 'rock' are suppoused to be claw marks and bloodstains...no contest, really >w<

Malakin

Actually that looks really good o.o

Really good pose, fitting character and the fur/hair is done well!

Now I'm going to say it.. Its not perfect, but then in my oppinion no one's is around here :P But it is damn fine, about the only thing i have a problem with is the guy you are eating :P but only because he is not designed and drawn to the same quality as the rest...

/wishes for an imagination so I could draw and sketch intresting things, perhaps less blood but still...

"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

BlackJokerFox

I haven't looked at your art till now, good stuff  :)

Nikki

Quote from: Malakin on July 18, 2006, 07:46:30 PM
Actualy that looks realy good o.o

Gah...i want the blood to LOOK like blood...

Quote from: BlackJokerFox on July 18, 2006, 07:51:20 PM
I haven't looked at your art till now, good stuff :)
Thankies =3

Gareeku

Note to self...don't piss Xze off...

Awesome stuff! *hugs ya*

Nikki

Quote from: Malakin on July 18, 2006, 07:46:30 PM
Now I'm going to say it.. Its not perfect, but then in my oppinion no one's is around here :P But it is damn fine, about the only thing i have a problem with is the guy you are eating :P but only because he is not designed and drawn to the same quality as the rest...
Yesh, but the Victim is my Brothers friends friends brother, so i could care less about him =3

Quote from: Gareeku on July 18, 2006, 07:58:48 PM
Note to self...don't piss Xze off...

Awesome stuff! *hugs ya*
>w< yeaaaahhhh....Dankies Cuddle-wolfie!

KarlOmega1

Like Gareeku said...remind me not to piss you off... nor be near you when you're hungry....ok, so the latter part I added.
I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 18, 2006, 08:49:15 PM
Like Gareeku said...remind me not to piss you off... nor be near you when you're hungry....ok, so the latter part I added.
meh..i wasn't hungry..just didn't want someone to bring him back to life later...

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 18, 2006, 08:52:18 PM
meh..i wasn't hungry..just didn't want someone to bring him back to life later...

Still...I wondered if you'd do that to someone if you were really hungry and the only thing around that was edible was him/her?
I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 18, 2006, 08:55:13 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 18, 2006, 08:52:18 PM

Still...I wondered if you'd do that to someone if you were really hungry and the only thing around that was edible was him/her?
nah...even if i was Starving i'd let them eat me first....unless they pissed me off in the past...

Tiger_T

You look a bit more feral in this one. :bat

Some good pictures there. Nice! :mowhappy
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Nikki

lol, yer right! i wanted it to look like the fur was kinda standing on end XD