Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Malakin

Aye, its a bit .. too curved.. for some reason looks wrong to me..
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Malakin

Escape will make me God.
"

Nikki

*looks up at the poll in surprise*

Wow, are you guys serious!?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lysander

Oh, I'm serious...sometimes.

I'd say it may be good to finish. Your more animalistic pictures have looked great so far, so more wouldn't be a bad thing. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

i think maybe we might have 3 versions of Xze...

1. Civilized
2.Feral
3.Chibi

However, i have reason to belive that i have created a character that can NEVER be chibified!!

Nikki

ok so so far, the things i must draw today are as follows:

Ly
Xze & Wildy

...Correct?

Kio

What about Dakata's Punishment Pic?  Did you do that yet?

Lysander

Those would be the only ones I can think of. I'm ever grateful to thee as well.

Which would be this unchibifiable character? :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Alright...here's a poem for y'all XD

WARNING!! it might be Creepy...

VampiressGo ahead and touch me,
I promise i'll be nice,
I'm not that cold, only my body's made of ice.
I wish you would hold me,
tease me,
please me,
I want you to love me,
to kiss me,
to need me.
Allow me to penetrate your virginal flesh,
Let me taste the untouched thresh,
I promise i'll need you,
I'll never lie
I'll love you right up 'til the day you die.
Give me a kiss, All your
Struggling went arye,
I lay you down softly,
Your veins are now dry.[/glow]

Paladin Sheppard

Dirty and evil at the same time! :P Me likes!

Nikki

Here ya go ly! Happy late birthday!!

*i am SO sorry if it's nothing like you'd imagined ;-;

Next: Pencil & pen Xze (only my pens and penicl were used >w<)

And last: Xze cuts her Hair in mourning. (this is because one of my friends passed away last night...and His character was Xze's best friend so...)

Gah..i swear i will NEVER be able to draw boobies...

Paladin Sheppard

As I told ya on MSN Xze the arms on the third look a bit long. (But the boobs looks fine. :P)

Nikki

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on July 25, 2006, 12:27:39 AM
As I told ya on MSN Xze the arms on the third look a bit long. (But the boobs looks fine. :P)
D: i'm innocent!!  D:

oh wait..this isn't about the Rum is it?

Suwako

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Lysander

Heheh, the poem makes me giggle.
Such greatness is more than enough for this one. Love the hair and fuzzy tail. One swift slash to the throat... And a change, it is done.
Once again, great wings for a saddend Xze. The one thing that looks kinda off would be her right leg. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Malakin

Nice art as allways :3

However i have noticed you never seem to draw anyone looking straight at us or close to it :P
The legs on the third one are.. uhh, very off ;) however the rest of the picture is good..

Escape will make me God.
"

Gareeku

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Xzeliea. I know its hard now, but you'll be ok. :) Great work, you're getting better and better with each pic. :3

>.>

<.<

*steals Xze for himself* :O

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on July 27, 2006, 06:57:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Xzeliea. I know its hard now, but you'll be ok. :) Great work, you're getting better and better with each pic. :3

>.>

<.<

*steals Xze for himself* :O
'A' oh noes!! i have been stolen!! 'A'

Well, here's more arts for ya  :3 starting with Gaia avi art i've been drawing

Next up are HUGE changes for Xze

Paladin Sheppard

Heh they all look fantastic Xze! I love the second from the bottom she looks so sad and vurnerable..

Nikki

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on July 28, 2006, 11:59:43 PM
Heh they all look fantastic Xze! I love the second from the bottom she looks so sad and vurnerable..
Aye. this is a scene from a later chapter of mai story, so yeah..

AND YES, I'M WORKING ON IT!!

damn hand cramps...

Suwako

cool I like the 3rd up from the buttom one,  :mowcookie
I love the pose, I can't even imagine how I could draw such a postition  :mowtongue

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on July 29, 2006, 02:41:11 AM
I love the pose, I can't even imagine how I could draw such a postition  :mowtongue

Seconded.  That is brilliant.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 29, 2006, 07:28:12 AM

Seconded. That is brilliant.

Really? :3 it was actually quite easy to draw. the only thing i had trouble with was teh muzzle ;-;

Suwako

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 29, 2006, 09:38:17 AM

Seconded. That is brilliant.

Really? :3 it was actually quite easy to draw. the only thing i had trouble with was teh muzzle ;-;

Amazing dear, Xze.  That proves that you are improving at a impressive rate by it self.

Drake Manaweilder

Is it possible to third something?

Anyways, the only thing that i could criticise is the fact that in the 7th pic (the one with *squints* Soulbi and Rhea) is that the katina's un-sharpened edge is to her throat. and the fact that "Lenne" and "Yuuka" are a bit lopsided.

Also I have a tip about drawing feet for the simple standing pose:
try drawing the feet a little more side-on. if you have a mirror at home that allows you to see your feet while standing normally, you'll see that your feet are a little bit angled away from eachother (the feet are facing away from each other) This may teach you a bit about angles in terms of drawing and may help you get a bit better.

Lysander

Hey, someone posted something that actually helps rather than seemingly shallow praise. This one probably...isn't as helpful.

According to the Gaia arts you're anime-type stuff looks much nicer than I remember. That 1st pic is so cute. I greatly agree with the others about the rest.
Having fun getting tangled up in that yarn, a different form of one's natural instinct.
You can almost feel the emotion from the 2nd to last picture. I think I like the way those feathery wings are drawn even more than the draconic type. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on July 29, 2006, 01:12:58 PM

Is it possible to third something?

Anyways, the only thing that i could criticise is the fact that in the 7th pic (the one with *squints* Soulbi and Rhea) is that the katina's un-sharpened edge is to her throat. and the fact that "Lenne" and "Yuuka" are a bit lopsided.

Also I have a tip about drawing feet for the simple standing pose:
try drawing the feet a little more side-on. if you have a mirror at home that allows you to see your feet while standing normally, you'll see that your feet are a little bit angled away from eachother (the feet are facing away from each other) This may teach you a bit about angles in terms of drawing and may help you get a bit better.
lol, in the 7th pic that is intentional because Soubi wants to hurt Rhea but he's just biding her time, so the un-sharpened edge is to her throat XD

And yes, they're lopsided XD

and i shall try that, thanks for the tip =3

Quote from: Lysander on July 29, 2006, 01:57:58 PM
Hey, someone posted something that actually helps rather than seemingly shallow praise. This one probably...isn't as helpful.

According to the Gaia arts you're anime-type stuff looks much nicer than I remember. That 1st pic is so cute. I greatly agree with the others about the rest.
Having fun getting tangled up in that yarn, a different form of one's natural instinct.
You can almost feel the emotion from the 2nd to last picture. I think I like the way those feathery wings are drawn even more than the draconic type. :januscat

Hmmm...i was thinking of maybe her being able to change her wings at certain times?

Lysander

An interesting idea. I'd not think the wings be based on mood as both happy/sad/angry pictures have both types, so there would probably be another factor. :januscat
TytajLucheek