Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on August 06, 2006, 07:12:23 AM
well, I guess so. :P Though i didn't think Jin's hair was the most difficult of styles. Just remember that Gareeku doesn't looks as if he's balding and has bangs of hair going down his forehead (just like the Gareeku wolfcub pic you drew).
lol, ya. kinda a mix of Vegeta and Goku hair XDDD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lysander

So much to comment on... Workin' on it though, while trying not to be a ham. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Quote from: Lysander on August 11, 2006, 12:34:43 PM
So much to comment on... Workin' on it though, while trying not to be a ham. :januscat
tee-hee, no worries ^^

And TGH, here's somethin for ya to ponder... but ya gotta decide quick >w<

Rowne

Now I wish I'd visited this thread sooner but the many page size of it was intimidating!

... besides, where did you get all those tails?  Perhaps it's an in-joke that I'll have to read back to get.  That or I can imagine a lot of rather unhappy Tigers out there.

Nikki

Quote from: Rowne on August 11, 2006, 10:55:51 PM
Now I wish I'd visited this thread sooner but the many page size of it was intimidating!

... besides, where did you get all those tails?  Perhaps it's an in-joke that I'll have to read back to get.  That or I can imagine a lot of rather unhappy Tigers out there.
you'll understand soon enough...

>>
<<
><

Kio

Ewww! Blooood!! MY EYES! Why did you have to draw blood?!  It scares me..

Nikki

Quote from: Huggable Kio on August 11, 2006, 11:19:33 PM
Ewww! Blooood!! MY EYES! Why did you have to draw blood?!  It scares me..
sowwie...

But blood tastes good ^^

Rowne

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 11, 2006, 10:59:33 PMyou'll understand soon enough...

>>
<<
><

... oh dear.

Well, I'll be watching, now that I've poked my nose in here and my curiousity has been picqued.  Though that shifty looking around at the end there does fill me with trepidation!

Nikki

mwa-ha...

Mwahahahaa...

Mwahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

:mwaha :twisted :bat :mowgrin :kittydevious

Rowne

I suddenly have this urge to protect my tail with a defensive and inpenetrable laser grid.  I know that isn't a valid fear though because you're only after Tiger tails.

Right?

Nikki

thegayhare

*drags his bunny butt into the thread... and since it's attached to the rest of him the bunny himself is here.*

Vannilla bean sounds good...

I once made a vannilla bean cheesecake for Amber

I still have one of the beans left

Nikki

Nikki

Rowne

Ah, now it all becomes clear like a lucid pond of lucidity drained of pollutative elements!

I just had to pip in with that, since I'm now enlightened and as always, it's a beautiful piece, Xze.  The bow is particularly funny.

Nikki

took me 7 hours ^^;;;

But it was worth it since i think i'll frame the original for a bit...

Rowne

Oh it's definitely worth framing and time damned well spent I'd say.  TGH is a lucky fellow to have such art lavished upon him, he is!

Nikki

When it's your birthday i'll make something for you too ^^

Rowne

If I decide to make a deal of my birthday.  <.<

So very torn!

Still, I genuinely appreciate the offer!  Now I actually have a reason to input a real birthday date into my profile.  *Cough.*

thegayhare

*slips in and grabs his present before runing off to unwraphim*

Aww thanks Xze-Xze... I hope it's the right size...

*giggles*
thanks xze-xze realy I mean it

Nikki

*hugs TGH*

it was fun catching him ^^ and i'm really glad you like it ^^

Nikki

Roureem Egas

Supercheese

I've always wanted to go to that restaurant, but there's none around my area  :<

Nikki

Quote from: Supercheese on August 19, 2006, 04:58:27 PM
I've always wanted to go to that restaurant, but there's none around my area  :<
>>
<<
><
i work at one X3

xHaZxMaTx

Moo.  ...er, uhh... hoot, I said hoot! 0_o

Nikki

Supercheese

I thought owls went "O RLY?"  not "hoot" xD

Nikki

D: OHMIGOSH!! D:
D:OOOLLLDDD XZE ART!! D: