some cutesy dan fanart

Started by icarus, March 30, 2009, 06:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icarus

just figured i'd share with ye olde forum. durp durp durp

SURELY HE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE, YES? :O

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Tapewolf

"Surely that was no human bee! Once I take care of the humans, I will begin my war against... the bees!"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cut to the next picture, of all four of Dan's headwings smashing into a wall with angry looks on their faces.

And a swelling on Dan's nose!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

The question is: to beehead or not to beehead. :B

Lisky

wait... is Dan allergic to bees?  D:

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Buhamet

That's tad overkill, for a bee......... then again

I know someone planning some epic fanart anyway for DMFA, so should be interesting

Nice pic!

M

The bee only wants to be his friend.  :<

This is such a cute picture.

icarus

danke all.

i should bee thankful X> duhurhurhurhurrrrr

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Raiettei

He's very sensitive to birds
He's very sensitive to trees
He's very sensitive to all these things
But he's especially sensitive to bees.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: icarus on March 30, 2009, 11:45:45 PM
danke all.

i should bee thankful X> duhurhurhurhurrrrr
But the real question - will there bee more fanart like this for us to beehold? :B

Rakala

There is no way to bee sure. The whole things just seems a little... beenign?  :boogie

Mao

These puns are quite possibly the worst there can bee.

Lisky

beetween you and me, i'm pretty sure there's been far worse

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Rakala

Oh trust me, I haven't even started. You would bee appalled at what I can come up with when I put my mind to it. You shall soon feel the sting of my sharp tongue.

Lisky

Beefore you get going, you should beeware of a fellow master of the pun.  So don't forget to beehave yourself...  i wouldn't won't to start anything too negative beetween us.

icarus

i dunno how i can resist such a hive mentality... it shall bee done!

Rakala

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on March 31, 2009, 07:55:00 AM
Beefore you get going, you should beeware of a fellow master of the pun.  So don't forget to beehave yourself...  i wouldn't won't to start anything too negative beetween us.

I can one up you. Next time try "beehive" instead of "beehave". I'll bee sure to let you know when you missed something.

Kipiru

Wow, impressive style and finish! And lots of fun to look at!

Hanii Puppy

Oh stop will all the bee puns already ... they're really buzzing me off.

:boogie  :3

icarus

Quote from: Hanii Puppy on March 31, 2009, 11:22:05 AM
Oh stop will all the bee puns already ... they're really buzzing me off.

:boogie  :3

sorry, honey 8>

Naldru

I'm sure that there will be many more bad puns to bewilder, bedazzle, and bewitch us all.  After all, what will be will be.  This I believe with all by being.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Raiettei

Alondro

I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee,
What if someone did it then to me?

Oh, I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee...
Ooo!  Eee!  The bee stung me!   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Anri

Bee bit my bottom now my bottom's big!

Mao

Quote from: Tikki on April 01, 2009, 11:54:02 AM
Bee bit my bottom now my bottom's big!

Does this bee make my bottom look big?

Howl

Well, congrats Icarus. It seems Amber's put your fanart on the main page.

(no, no bee puns. take it somewhere else if it bothers you)

Teh_Hobo

Quote from: Minishear on April 02, 2009, 12:16:57 AM
Well, congrats Icarus. It seems Amber's put your fanart on the main page.

(no, no bee puns. take it somewhere else if it bothers you)

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Turnsky

@amber, i spent most of April Fool's Day curled up in a ball with some degree of gastric pain because something i ate didn't agree with me..

so if there was a cosmic prank at work, you weren't the only one it was being played on.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..