The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colgatecrusader

banned because that is completely unrelated.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

VSMIT

Scorpio803 is banned because I'm not entirely sure of who he banned.

Colgatecrusader

banned for not knowing it could apply to almost all the posts here.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Jairus

Banned is scorpio803, for play the game that is how we.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Jairus is banned for i nave need of his company in the lab to build a trans-dimensional portal and reach home at last!.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

banned because i haven't watched star trek voyager yet!

Jairus

scorpio803 is banned because they get home. Big surprise.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Colgatecrusader

jairus is banned for ruining the series. RUINING IT. RUINED!!1!!!ONE!!!!! i don't suppose you want to reveal deep-space nine too.

e_voyager

scorpio803 is banned because my name was partly inspired by star trek the motion picture not the voyager series.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

banned cause that movie was terrible, and i'm calling you v'ger from now on.

e_voyager

cute but it's spelled vyger

Colgatecrusader

e_voyager

scorpio803 is banned for falling into a simple trap and it is vyger but then again it's all semantics when it comes to spelling.

VSMIT

Spanky is banned for posting the wrong game in this thread when he banned Scorpio803 regarding the spelling of Vyger.

Dagardo

VSMIT is banned because spelling is not important

VSMIT

Dagardo is banned because spelling is very important.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because i fail at spelling.

Dagardo

E is banned for being less than you could be, practice thy spelling, and better yourself!

e_voyager

Dagardo is banned because i am not less then i am and i practice daily with everything i write or type. i just and not good at it as the people that put me in LE classes why they gave my difficulties some hard to remember name beginning with a or some such nonsense.

Mao

e_voyager is banned for unrelated reasons.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned for related reasons.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned for a reason that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike this one.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned by tea.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Boxy is banned with coffee
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Corghatha is banned without coffee. I don't need coffee - all I need is to ban.

VSMIT

Ren is banned for being only 40% heresy.

Mao

VSMIT is banned, but the cause is never discovered due to an elaborate ruse constructed by the government.

Angel

Mao is banned by muckrakers.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

VSMIT

Black_angel is banned by a yellow journalist.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned to my littler sister's tea party while i battle robot masters.