The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

llearch is banned because the continuum is ; breaking, breaking , broke!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

e_voyager  is banned because I'm hungry.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned for needing food.

(sorry i'll try harder from now on)
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Slowtini

SCORPIO
YOU ARE BANNED.

You have been charged with not trying hard enough.
The court finds you guilty, and you are to be sentenced on the nineteenth of this month.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Slowtini  is banned for introducing laws and courts to an essentially anarchic endeavor
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

Corgatha is banned. If the mods aren't law enforcers that would make Judge Dredd weep, I don't know what they are.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel is banned for Judge Dredd weeping scares me
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because I hurt my right thumb

Ren Gaulen

Corgi is banned for being such a wuss. ..Oh, I'm just kidding. :3 *hands Corghata a band-aid*

Mao

Ren is banned for potentially making Corgi cry.  Shame on you, you jerk.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for that whole "Corgi" thing. I mean seriously, why not just say "Corg"? It's shorter for you, and more dignified for me.

And it's not a scratch, I think it's a sprain somewhere or maybe a broken bone. Thanks for the bandage though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because sprained fingers should probably be rested. The bandage is merely to remind you to stop using it...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Llearch is banned for reasons defying 3rd dimensional logic and physics

Mao

e_voyager is banned for being somewhat 2 dimensional.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for being completely 2 dimensional. Just look at the avatar!

e_voyager

Corg is banned for 2D is just the beginning?

Colgatecrusader

e_voyager is banned for not saying the proper response that all pictures are two dimensional.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

scorpio803 is banned because castles Wolfenstin introduced  2D and 1/2 dean and most illusions images are considered 3D

Mao

e_voyager is banned due to his rather startled looking avatar.  It looks like he got caught with his firewall down.

Angel

Mao Laoren is banned because danger stared him in the face and he ran away.  :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned for reminding me of that creepy pervert danger who's always staring at me and stalking me.

e_voyager

Mao is banned for thinking he alone is stalked by danger.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for getting in the way, as usual. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

boxy is banned for his mustache

Mao

Corgi is banned for dissin' the stache.

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned for calling Corg "Corgi".

Jairus

Nii-san is banned because Corgis are cute.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Jairus is banned because my net family isn't around as often as i would like. blade, Xze And kata where did you all go?

Colgatecrusader

banned because i need a way to get back into this thread before this page is over.

Corgatha Taldorthar

scorpio803  is banned because he doesn't capitalize his personal pronouns