Bulgarian music videos

Started by Kipiru, January 03, 2009, 05:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

I wish to introduce you to modern Bulgarian music artist(if of course the Gods...aaa Mods allow it), as most of you probably don't even know where Bulgaria is  :) Sort of an attempt at a cultural exchange. I promise to pick only intresting song and not bore you with classics or folk songs.

So here is the first one: Miro- Loosing control when...  -very NSFW!

And here is the next one:  Charisma- Will i run away from you?     -This song was done to place focus on the family abuse problems of modern society!

Here is one of Bulgaria's entries in Eurovision: Kaffe- Lorraine - it is a love song and it's in english.

If you want to ask anything or simply comment, go ahead!

Kasarn

First I was like, "Bulgaria has pop music? Terrible."
Then I was like, "Well, at least the guys in the clip are pretty hot."
Then, "There may be a lot of women, but the camera lingers on the guys a little too long."
And then, "Are they going to make out?"
And then they did.

Kipiru

Why shouldn't we have pop music? As for the men kissing see the tolerance thread  :)
And here is the next one:  Charisma- Will i run away from you?

This song was done to place focus on the family abuse problems of modern society!

Kipiru

Here is one of Bulgaria's entries in Eurovision: Kaffe- Lorraine - it is a love song and it's in english.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's slightly better than the various Bulgarian versions. Whilst they sound nice, it's pleasant to be able to understand the words... ;-]

Incidentally, and I realise I've already pointed this out via PM, but double-posts are frowned upon. Please don't do that again. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Here is a whole batch of vids:

DJ Balthazar -DJ Take Me Away - in english

Elitsa & Stoyan - Water -not in english but without much consequence from it

Slavi Trifonov - Did I do you? - INSANELY NSFW!!!

llearch n'n'daCorna

I see what you mean about NSFW.

Damn. I've no idea what the music sounds like, but they get away with showing that on tv in Bulgaria?

(I'll listen to it when I get home. And not just because I like the view, honest...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Hmm.. is that incentive to rush home I hear?  I think it is...