The ban game, v13

Started by Ren Gaulen, September 26, 2008, 02:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Dagardo is banned because I AM NO HERETIC, I'M A COMMISSAR!!

Mao

Ren is banned for being a commissar who is also a heretic.

Dagardo

Mowser is banned for declaring peace every once in a while. PEACE IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Ren Gaulen

Dagardo is banned because peace was for the last week. This week it is only war.

Kipiru

Ren is banned for being a warmonger!

Mao

Kipiru is banned for accusing Ren of being a warmonger.  It's not true!  It's just not! *cries*

Cogidubnus

Mowser is banned to toughen him up, and also given an encouraging pat on the back.

Jairus

Cogi is banned because Mowser just needs a reassuring cuddle and a mug of hot chocolate and his blankie.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kipiru

Jairus is banned for spoiling Mowser. Don't treat him like a baby!

ShadesFox

Kipiru is banned because Mowser is a baby.
The All Purpose Fox

Ren Gaulen

Shades is banned for stealing Kamina's shades! D:< (No, I haven't forgotten that. >:3)

Dagardo

VSMIT

Dagardo is banned for referencing TVTropes.

Ren Gaulen

Dagardo is banned because I can control the power of Cute. I am one with the Cute, therefore I don't fear the Cute.

VSMIT is banned for camping.

Mao

Ren is banned because it's a legitimate strategy.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned because I still have a right to be displeased and retaliate with Rocket Jumping.

ShadesFox

Ren is banned for being made of suck, fail, and DG cells.
The All Purpose Fox

Ren Gaulen

Shades is banned because.. Do you remember Bright Moth, Shades? I bet you've forgotten.. I remember Bright Moth, Shades.. I remember for everyone...

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for bringing up Bright moth
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

Spanky is banned for insinuating that mentioning Bright Moth is a bannable offense.

Jer-oh-me

VSMIT is banned for insinuating that insinuating that bringing up Bright Moth is a banishment worthy offense. And also for having an all capitals handle.

Mao

Jer-oh-me is banned because this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like  to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. 

Jer-oh-me

Mowser is banned for a nineties pop cultural reference.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jer-oh-me is banned for recognising it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Noone

Illearch n'n'daCorna is banned because recognizing things like that is not a bad thing.

Kipiru

The1Kobra is banned for accusing The Box/Boss of anything, period!

Mao

Kipiru is banned due to that strange suction noise coming from his direction. ;-)

Kipiru

Mowser is banned for hearing weird noises that aren't there!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kipiru is banned for having a nose of a rather more tanned colour than the rest of his face. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Noone

Ilearch n'n'daCorna is banned for making fun of people's appearances.