:omg
:inglesh
:ddrabel
:kthx
:orly
:yarly
:yasrsly

Damaris

Plus the eMOWticons, and RJ.  But, if you haven't seen those, then you need to post more.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

RJ

:rj

Hahaha... awesome! Thank you!

I have one more I think we should add though:

Gabi

Yay! Nice new images. You've earned a cookie. :mowcookie
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gornemant

haha, nice, there's just one thing though, could you make the popup window for the additional ones resizeable? I'm alzy at scrolling  :laugh

Damaris

The don't have an option for that on the admin panel.  I can try to hack the forum, but that could lead to breakage (most likely, actually, because we're not very good at hacking the forum)  X3

I tried to organize them a little so that after some practice you'll know where you're going on the list, because I have a feeling that the scrolly bars are here to stay.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Dakata

Why hack the forum when we can just beat the lazy outta Gorn? :P It's funner, violent-er and it might make him cry.

...*Likes the one with the bunny* X3 Awww...He thinks he has an internet penis that's -THIS- big...that's so cuuuute...*Bwahahahah*

~Dakata's Draggie smilies/emotes that Darkmoon can go ahead and add. ~ :P

Gornemant

well the scroling bars do have to stay, though it does feel weird if you have to scroll because the window is smaller than the picture :dribble

funny thing is, it's just an option to set from no to yes, but to find where it is in the sources is another thing  :compbash
I'll be having a look, not much to do at work today  :3

make me cry?   :mwaha

olroxshade

:inglesh <-------------This is perfect for me

Amber Williams

Freakazoid is by far a superior cartoon that just happened to be ahead of its time.

And it should have DVDs dangit!

Darkmoon

I'm sure one day it will, Mab.

If you find the option in the source, let me know. I'll be happy to edit it.

Gornemant

well I did find the function for popup windows, but I guess this would be applied to all popup the forums use :p

so if you want to try it's in this little piece:
// Open a new window in a smaller popup.
function reqWin(desktopURL, alternateWidth, alternateHeight)
{
window.open(desktopURL, 'requested_popup', 'toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=' + (alternateWidth ? alternateWidth : 480) + ',height=' + (alternateHeight ? alternateHeight : 220) + ',resizable=no');

// Return false so the click won't follow the link ;).
return false;
}

located in themes\default\script.js

I say if because I don't want to be blamed if something brakes  :mwaha  I'll try to look around some more tomorrow, almost home time here  :bunny

Darkmoon

Might just do it... Hrmm...

Tiger_T

Funny thing, that. When I visited the first time here, I was able to resize the window. As I tried again later, I couldn't any more.

*tries again*

Nope.
Still not able to.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Darkmoon

I used to be able to. I think an update to the code likely removed that feature.

Tiger_T

I'd already be content with it if it was a bit broader, so that the left/right-scrollbar went away. ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Darkmoon

We're gonna try and fix that in the next day or two, once I have time at home.

Tiger_T

[Tanks, a lot. ;)]

Oh and on topic:
Thank you for adding all the eMOWticons!
Tigriel's got a guest:

Gornemant

just one thing.... needs more tongue

Paladin Sheppard

Here's one I think worthy of beeing added-->

Damaris

oh, that little ebil bat is cute!

bill

Gabi

I think we could use an emptr for :P since the :mowtongue one doesn't always apply. I particularly like this one.

Dakata

Quote from: Gabi on July 15, 2006, 10:23:38 AM
I think we could use an emptr for :P since the :mowtongue one doesn't always apply. I particularly like this one.
:3 What's an emptr?

Gabi

It's an emote. New word for it, starting today.

Darkmoon

:P :tongue :raspberry :bat

Gabi

Paladin Sheppard

vulpesweasel

i like and a ferret emote would be pretty cool but i can't find one

Kasarn