10/15/08 [Filler] - 8-bit Lager

Started by AndersW, October 16, 2008, 12:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

I wonder if this is going is the archives?

Lego3400

Well it is part of the perfect date mini-arc... Not what I expected but just as funny.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Zedd

Kipiru

Quote from: Zedd on October 16, 2008, 01:23:40 AM
[There should be a drink off >:3

You kiding? Wildy is going to outdrink the all and then brand them as trophies!

Turnsky

Quote from: Kipiru on October 16, 2008, 02:40:15 AM

Caelistis Ale's made for draconian constitutions.. hence the sizzle.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Slowtini

They should change the slogan for that drink to "8-Bit Lager: I can't feel my legs anymore!"

Emerauld Drathmir

Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

mopman

8 bit lager?

I have to say I usually drink Guinness myself.
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Lady Buggery

Or there's always the fiendish Yaoi option >.> Get one spotted incubus + one adorable kangaroo mouse + tons of beer + one bed + riding crop = my guilty pleasure  :eager

Mao

Hmm.. beer that only costs 8 bits... sounds like something to be wary of.  Similar in kind to that Colt .45 junk they sell around here.

Quote from: Roya Redwing on October 16, 2008, 09:24:22 AM
Or there's always the fiendish Yaoi option >.> Get one spotted incubus + one adorable kangaroo mouse + tons of beer + one bed + riding crop = my guilty pleasure  :eager

:dotdotdot :aack

Jairus

I agree with Mowser. :aack

And yet, for some inscrutable reason, I feel compelled to draw this... or at least the two of them drinking in the Lost Lake Inn.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Dagardo

The idea sounds good to me, I like furry Yaoi, although let's get rid of the beer, the idea of anyone of them getting drunk besides Dan just doesn't doesn't appeal very well to me, and I'm not a fan of it. And I don't even know what a riding crop is.

Lady Buggery

Quote from: Jairus on October 16, 2008, 10:46:22 AM
I agree with Mowser. :aack

And yet, for some inscrutable reason, I feel compelled to draw this... or at least the two of them drinking in the Lost Lake Inn.

ho mai gawd do it xD. If I had more time on my hands for such things, it would have long been drawn by now >.>

Ghostwish

Bleeeeach! Bleeeach! Get your bleach here! Bleeeach! Pour it in your ear to get rid of awful images! Great for mother-in-laws too! Get your bleach here!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dagardo on October 16, 2008, 11:17:29 AM
The idea sounds good to me, I like furry Yaoi, although let's get rid of the beer, the idea of anyone of them getting drunk besides Dan just doesn't doesn't appeal very well to me, and I'm not a fan of it. And I don't even know what a riding crop is.

A riding crop is what Wildy was holding when she was branding Dan.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Quote from: Roya Redwing on October 16, 2008, 11:25:58 AM
ho mai gawd do it xD. If I had more time on my hands for such things, it would have long been drawn by now >.>
I'll give it a try. No idea how I'm going to do it, though...

And no worries, Dagardo. They won't be drunk. Just drinking. With the promise of... other things... later on.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Dagardo

Quote from: Jairus on October 16, 2008, 12:08:52 PM
Quote from: Roya Redwing on October 16, 2008, 11:25:58 AM
I'll give it a try. No idea how I'm going to do it, though...
Good luck with that and hope it turns out well.  :)

Quote from: Jairus on October 16, 2008, 12:08:52 PM
And no worries, Dagardo. They won't be drunk. Just drinking. With the promise of... other things... later on.

It's not so much the fact that they could wind up drunk, even though you says they wont, I just don't like the idea of any of them besides Dan drinking. It's just something I'm not cool with, that's all. By the way thanks llearch.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome. If I was really interested, I'd have gone and found you the strip number. ;-]

Dagardo

Nah, no need. I know exactly what you're talking about now.  I remembered just by reading what you said. *snrk* W-S brand... that funny. It's #63 and #550 that it comes up in, well riding crop and marking (respectively).

Lego3400

That raises the question though. Can Cubi get drunk? Lexi said dan's been living off ale for 3 years. We have yet to see him drunk (And don't say it would be pushing the PG limit. There was an Episode of Sailor Moon where Usagi herself got drunk, albit accidentally.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The problem is not the PG rating, Lego, but the narrative causality.

There's no real reason to see Dan drunk, so there's no way we'll see it. If there's a reason for it, we'll see it. It's that simple.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lego3400 on October 16, 2008, 02:51:22 PM
That raises the question though. Can Cubi get drunk? Lexi said dan's been living off ale for 3 years. We have yet to see him drunk

You might find these interesting:

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_210.php

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_749.php

...so yes, Dan can get drunk.  The interesting question is whether Abel can get drunk, and by extension, whether Dan will still be able to get drunk when he reaches Abel's current age.
My gut feeling is that since 'Cubi become less dependent on biology as they age, their susceptibility to organic toxins will likewise decrease.  This is just a guess, mind you.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eibborn

...That's actually some rather clever filler.  :3
/kicks the internet over

Lowde

Drinking away all your profit? Sounds like a plan to me... not a really good one, but still...

Azraelle

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Sofox

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2008, 05:12:42 PM
Quote from: Lego3400 on October 16, 2008, 02:51:22 PM
That raises the question though. Can Cubi get drunk? Lexi said dan's been living off ale for 3 years. We have yet to see him drunk

You might find these interesting:

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_210.php

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_749.php

I guess Dan is like Homer Simpson in a way.
You see him constantly drink alcoholic beverages, almost the the point of alcoholism, but you very rarely see him actually drunk.