The Vend-o-mat 9000

Started by Slowtini, October 14, 2008, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakanaj

Ferret refuses to enter the Vend-o-Mat. Long story short, you now need plastic surgery to replace a missing nose, a single eye, and your new hare lip.

inserts a sock.

Cogidubnus

It dispenses a foot. Don't ask where it came from.

*inserts coin*

yakanaj

You receive a used and scratched CD - "The fat lady has sung"

Inserts an sleeping pill.

Lisky

*out pops a pre-mixed drink* ... do you trust the vend-o-mat?

*inserts foam finger*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

information-dead

a head of foam from beer explodes out!

*inserts disembodied head*

Lisky

*out pops a bloody torso, and some cops follow shortly after*... seeing you at the scene of the crime, they assume you did it

*inserts pony*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

*Out pops richard, yelling his famous WarCry.  He then immolates your home, the pets, and random kids.*

*inserts a PsP and DS*
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lisky

out pops an N-gage... enjoy looking like your talking into a taco whenever you make a phone call  >:3

*inserts a can of coke, and a pint of rum*

Angel

Out comes a working mom who had a long day.

(sprays her inhaler into the coin slot)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

The Vend-o-Mat 9000 dispenses some hacking sounds and a few mothballs.

[inserts a pack of jelly beans]

Lisky

*out pops a pack of gummy bears*

*inserts a 19" LCD computer screen*

Arcblade

The Vend-o-mat 9000 makes a few grinding sounds and dispenses a Walmart store. 

*inserts Tiamat*

GabrielsThoughts

the machine sputters a bet before a dragon the size of a rabbid chihuahua  pops out and nibbles on your fingers.

*inserts a waffle drizzled in syrup*
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Draken

*out Pops a guy screaming LEGGO MY EGGO YOU BA*****D!!!*

*inserts a JokerFish*
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lisky

*out pops a tiger shark*

*inserts some ice cream*

Ultimatum479

The machine rumbles ominously for a while before crackling and hissing furiously. Explosions within it, muffled as they are, deafen you nonetheless; hundreds of lights flash in sequence at varying intensities before they all simultaneously shine brilliantly, blinding you. As your senses return, you find yourself staring at a very appetizing ice cream sandwich.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I throw in a bloodied fork with one bent tine and hit the button.

Draken

*out pops a matching spoon.....and some big blue bug-looking guy screaming its name.....*

*Inserts a gold brick*
Go get'em, Jy!

Lisky

*out pops a heavily modified mini-cooper*

*inserts a VIP ticket for a club*

Draken

*out pops one of the most expensive club sandwiches ever.*

*Inserts the MiniCooper*
Go get'em, Jy!

Lisky

*out pops a clown car, with a 10 foot tall clown, juggling chainsaws*

*inserts a permanent marker*

Draken

*out pops an artist.  And not a very good one at that*

*Reinserts the clown car, wants his minicooper back!*
Go get'em, Jy!

Slowtini

A Scion pops out.
*inserts a shard of broken glass*

Lisky

*out pops a massive chandelier, complete with razer sharp crystal facing downward*

*inserts a small carved-ebony statue*

Draken

*Out pops a record singing something about ebony and some other material.....marble I think....*

*Inserts a bill for trillions of dollars to be given to people who give themseves multimillion bonuses...*
Go get'em, Jy!

Lisky

*out pops an Obamanation*

*inserts a massive needle (think ink sized needle)*

e_voyager

out pops a wave of fear and panic that drops most within a 100 meter radius to their knees
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ultimatum479

Quote from: e_voyager on March 31, 2009, 05:19:51 PMout pops a wave of fear and panic that drops most within a 100 meter radius to their knees
I throw E_Voyager into the Vend-O-Mat to compensate for his refusal to insert anything.

Lisky

*out pops a mildly confused E, who has been run through a series of conveyor belts*

*inserts a business suit*

Draken

*out pops a lawyer with a class action suit at hand*

*Inserts a clown that "excells" at lame puns*
Go get'em, Jy!

Angel

The Vend-O-Mat dispenses tomatoes at you for forcing it to put up with the clown.

(inserts a mustache)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!