Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Jairus...well, as far as I've seen, Jairus is a bit crazy.  But it's the good kind of crazy.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

I don't whether he character in E's avatar is new or not. Either way, he looks awesome.

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Angel

I don't get to compliment Aisha as often as I'd like. She's never been anything besides sweet and reasonable, though, and she's an awesome writer.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Brunhidden

Black angel finds black humor in something as simple as a nursery rhyme, black humor rules
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

Brunhidden understands many things that are awesome. like :

Quote from: korn"Nursery rhymes are said, verses in my head
Into my childhood they're spoon fed
Hidden violence revealed, darkness that seems real
Look at the pages that cause all this evil"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager has a good taste in music, or at least knowledge thereof.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

techmaster-glitch

I find it very amusing (in a good way) how Lysander always puts a januscat at the end of all his posts :3

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Jairus

Gabi is one of the people who gives out random hugs, which from my experience do a lot to brighten someone's day up.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Angel

Jay's only been here for a few months, but he's already made quite a good name for himself. He's anice guy who seems creative and smart.  :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Gareeku

Black_angel is another person who I have never had the pleasue of speaking to properly. I feel I would enjoy a conversation via instant messenger and she seems a very cool person to speak to, not to mention the fact that she is an excellent writer.

Lysander

Gareeku has a very cute avatar that still portrays the power of his character. Plus he's a really good guy.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

techmaster-glitch

Lysander seems like he's going to be (or already is) another guy who will always make sure this thread keeps going :)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch has done nicely filling the role of an resplended P.A.Y.er

Brunhidden

Spanky has broadened his horizons to  include things other then megaman related things

Gareeku

Brunhidden's new avatar looks pretty badass, it must be said.

Brunhidden

Gar must have amasing vision to know that without seeing my ass even

Gareeku

Brunhidden's wit never ceases to amuse me, the above joke being an example.

e_voyager

Gareeku 's stout heart and powerful sense of self are causes for respect

Jairus

e_voyager's little message below his avatar - "never be less then you are!" - is an important lesson to remember.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Brunhidden

Jarius is one of the most well rounded forumites ive seen lately, and is racking up the postcounts at an alarming rate

e_voyager

Brunhidden is extremely well round himself. and likely remembers lesson 3. " if you see a stranger follow him   "

Lysander

e_voyager's custom title seems very true for his actions.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Lysander is one of the few forumites (though not the only) that I have not ever seen a disparaging post out of and that in my books speaks volumes to the high quality of his character and personality.

Aisha deCabre

Mowser has the eye of Sauron for his avatar, which is creepy, but also pretty darned cool.   :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Brunhidden

Aisha has red eyes, quite in fasion, and the name of a character from one of my favorite animes.

ah, nostalgia

Cogidubnus

I suspect Brunhidden of liking Samurai Deeper Kyo now, which can be forgiven, because Brunhidden is an awesome dude.

Unless he's talking about Wolf and Spice, in which case, his awesomeness is only magnified.

Gareeku

Cogi's character has always looked awesome and badass, his avatar showing an example of this. Cog is also quite the intelligent gentleman, something which makes me feel quite stupid sometimes. :B