Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

E_Voyager's own charisma definately makes him one of the very well-known members of this forum :)

Lysander

I cannot comprehend the meaning behind techmaster's -karma. He seems like such a nice guy.     :januscat
TytajLucheek

xHaZxMaTx

Do-do-dee-do-do-dee-doo~

Oh, hi.  Uhh...  Lysander's been 'round the forum's longer than I have, methinks, and - as far as I know - is back from quite a lengthy hiatus.  Glad to see him, again.

Mao

xHaZxMaTx is an excellent artist with one of the best avatars on this site.

Lysander

Mowser has some cute dragons living in his signature.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Cogidubnus

Lysander has awesome looking wolves in his signature. The Cogidubnus approves of the fierce woofie-ness.

Although I haven't had the pleasure of knowing him very long, he seems like a right nice chap as well.

Jairus

Cogi has an avatar with an awesome smirk, a lot of drawing talent, and he writes a damn good short story too.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Cogidubnus

JaiJai is a nice guy, but is mistaken in that I have no drawing talent whatsoever. A certain black jackal has drawn both of my previous avatars.  :P

I appreciate his other remarks, though, and he is very kind to say them. He writes very well, has an appreciation for verse as well as prose, and has been a true pleasure to know.

Mao

Cogi seems very deep and has a very expressive and beautiful side that can be seen in his writing.  He also has a very good ability to illicit a specific sentiment or imagery through his writing which is a talent of the highest caliber.

xHaZxMaTx

Mowser is nice to compliment my sig/avatar.  However, neither were drawn by me. :animesweat  Such as Cogi's avatar, the character in my sig was drawn by Keaton (while the actual signature was made by ITOS), and the avatar was drawn by Ink.

e_voyager

Hazzy is a good guy and i believe he mad APF too boot. (not 100% sure about that but he as potential )
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager's presence is always nice to experience. Plus his avatar is of one of my favored Megaman/Rockman characters.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Lysander's name is from A Midsummer Night's Dream, which is an awesome play. And that wolf in his avvie is cool.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel has exquisite taste in things to be a fan of as per her current sig banner.  She's come off as friendly and fun in all of her posts that I have seen as well.

Lysander

Mowser always has good input wherever he types his messages. Hope you feel better.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

TheGreyRonin

Jairus

TheGreyRonin is left-handed, and I don't know many other left-handers (my mom and Pagan are all that come to mind right now).

Lysander

Jairus is very observant. And awesome.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Lysander is good at this game, and seems like a very nice person overall.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel is a very interesting person to rp with and i'm looking forward to seeing where this leads.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

TytajLucheek

techmaster-glitch

Lysander's a guy who left for awhile, but has returned and already reintegrated into the forums in that it seems like he's always been here. That's a likeable guy :)

Gareeku

Techmaster is a guy who I haven't talked to in quite a while, but is still a pleasure to see around the forums.

techmaster-glitch

GAREEKU knows me?!? :O

Uh, mental shock aside, his new avatar is pretty slick. It definitely keeps the aura of badass "don't mess with me" around it...

Angel

Techy has the f---ing COOLEST character to mess around with in HC. (Apart from, y'know, the others...)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Aisha deCabre

According to Angel's sig, she is also a Heroes watcher.  Yay for the new season!  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

Aisha's nice and friendly. I miss talking to her and roleplaying with her.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Mao

Gabi lives up to llearch's praise of being equal opportunity friendly and quite possibly exceeds it in all of her posts.

Gareeku

Mowser, although i've never really had the pleasure of speaking to properly, seems like a pretty cool person. And that avatar is, like, staring into my soul. :<

Jairus

Gareeku is a fan of Fa'Lina, and has an adorable little drawing of her in his sig: both are very good things.