Introducing Mia!

Started by Brunhidden, August 25, 2008, 10:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

as many of you know, thora was pregnant

as not so many of you know, shes not anymore

Because of this

introducing Mia, pronounced mee-ah, not maya, not may. its Scandinavian for mary, which follows several family naming traditions

she was born Friday august 22 at approximately 1:30 pm, while listening to greenday, to the tune of eight pounds and twenty inches long. thats impressive for a kid who was about three weeks early! what a bruiser. interesting features are she has very long fingers, some sharp claws on them, a very full head of hair, is surprisingly calm, and has inherited my ability to fart in a lethal manner

Eowyn and her hit it off right away

more to come later, feel free to ask questions and whatnot and either i or the mother shall answer when we have time
:mowdizzy
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Congratulations to your whole family, Brun! So I take it that Eowyn and Thora are doing okay? And Mia is very cute. Congratulations again, and a special one to Thora.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Tapewolf

Congratulations to you all!  In view of Eowyn, that does raise the question... when is Mia going to turn up on the forum?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

LionHeart

At least a few months, I would expect.

After all, she has to learn to type first...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Mao

Congrats to you all!  Wish you all peace and happiness. :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Wait for her fingernails to get trimmed. After that... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Awww such a cute baby hon

*hugs*

Sunblink

Congratulations, Brun! :) I'm glad to hear everything turned out alright. Hope Mia's enjoying her home and that Eowyn likes her little sister.

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 25, 2008, 11:26:24 AM
Congratulations to you all!  In view of Eowyn, that does raise the question... when is Mia going to turn up on the forum?

I don't think Mia even knows how to type gibberish for Brun to translate yet, unless Brun makes her crawl across the keyboard... >:3

Zedd

Aww cute little one she is

Damaris

Congratulations to your entire family, Brun.  She's as beautiful as her sister.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Brunhidden

at the moment all she could do is fart or do a Mr. Miyagi impersonation at you all

while it took Eowyn till she was well past two, Mia may go much quicker with her tutor....seriously, Eowyn changed the wallpaper on grandmas computer when nobody was looking, shes getting good

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

James StarRunner

Hehehe... love the card. Nice kids too. It's great that they are good together. Congrats on the new addition!

Rakala

Congratulations to you both. Hope you do better than I could. I personally graduated from the Randall Munroe school of parenting.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/babies.png

Paladin Sheppard

Lysander

That's wonderful, Brun! Hope all is well in her life.   :januscat
TytajLucheek