Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Granted. But they are still idiots nonetheless.

I wish I could see how someone could mistake GabrielsThoughts for a girl.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, read the "Person above you Pay...Warm Fuzzies" thread.

I wish For the ability to use telekenisis, so that I can move things with my mind.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Stygian

Granted. It comes with horrible side-effects, and it's Akira all over again.

I wish that someone else could post in this thread 'cept for me and Gabriel...

Zedd

Granted, You get more people post in this thread..Sadly Mr Bush desides to pull the plug on this site all is doomed

I wish I had ways to carry anyone even a semi truck

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You can now carry a semi. Unfortunately, your ankles have become weaker, and you're pushed to actually get a kitten off the ground without risking severe injury...

I wish I'd gone home already.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted but you are not under hose arrest with no internet.

i wish people would Stop mistaking me for me!, i mean the nerve of them. i am not that monster that goes my by name!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however you now are no longer sure of yourself and are thus in a perpetual state of being mistaken for some one else with whom you know nothing about and it being yourself is profoundly complicated... so to make things easier on myself you are now Mr. Smith, not the program from the matrix, not the Actor william, nor the assasin that is Mr.Smith in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" but the most common of named individuals in the faceless masses that exist on the surface of the planet, you live on but are ignored and frequently mistaken for someone else, just not the someone else that is you but a some one else that is me.

I wish I understood more than half of what Voyager communicates.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Stygian

Granted. You now do. And it frightens you. Oh, how it frightens you...

I wish that I could be insidious and sneaky a bit more, and not have to clobber or torture people quite so often as I do to have my ends.

GabrielsThoughts

uh...sure your wish is granted uncorrupted...but you now have the Squrriel pox and shall only be alive and bedridden for a period no longer than the rest of your life.

I wish that I owned the Megas... and that I wasn't Jamie or Coop

Zedd

Granted, You become Kiva but till you are submited into dreaded Glorft hentai for rest of your life

I wish I wasnt so stupid at times...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Now you're that stupid all -rest- of the time.

I wish I could be a little more verbose in explaining how corrupted some of these wishes are...

Stygian

Granted. And people hate you for it.

I wish that I had enough sweet virgin girls to just lay around and eat all day.

KarlOmega1

Granted, but they end up making you put on weight...

I wish the Chaos Emeralds (from the Sonic the Hedgehog games) really existed.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Alan Garou

Granted, but so does Chaos. And he destroys Los Angeles and then finds you and eats you.

I wish for the power to shapeshift via my conscious desires.

Suwako

Granted however you are never 'contious' again  :B

I wish I had more pie.

Zedd

Granted,Unfortunately you become sooo fat you can barley move and now you have to fart and you don't know which way to lean

I wish someone else post in the hugging game

Stygian

Granted. Unfortunately, it's me.

I wish that some people would just up and die.

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, but now they're undead.

I wish it was already next weekend.

Cogidubnus

Granted, but it's going to always be next weekend. Welcome to temporal hell.

I wish I had more socks.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, none of them match. Nor fit. That's, they don't fit you, and they don't fit anyone else either...

I wish there was something worth watching on tv...

Suwako

granted but it's on a overly expensive PAY channel.

I wish I owned a AIRBUS 380 and a place to keep it tillthe endof time itself.

Cogidubnus

Granted, however, you will not be able to use it until the end of time itself.

I wish my arm wasn't sore.

Zedd

Granted, Sadly now your arm is broken in two places

I wish I knew what to wish for

e_voyager

granted now know know to wish yourself out of Charlie's belly but it's too late as you have used your wish and she's is ready for you little meal together.

i wish that others could truly enjoy the fruits my my wish curruptions mega man style
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

We're sorry your wish cannot be completed, as wish corruption services are no longer available in your area. If you feel this a technical error please seek your local Corrupt a Wish franchise and file your complaint. You will recieve a responce with in 6 to 8 weeks. Corrupt is not responsable for misinterpretation of wish nor gender benders as a result of our wish giving services.

I wish I could see through walls like superman.

Stygian

Granted. But you can only see in a narrow range of wavelengths, and your sight seems to deteriorate with the radiation...

I wish I could call in liberal airstrikes at will.

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, but only to where you stand.

I wish Xze would answer my PM's. ;_;

Alan Garou

Granted. But she answers them all in Greek.

I wish, I wish, I hadn't killed that fish.

Cogidubnus

Granted. It killed you.

I wish that I had more time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You are now in jail, and can't do anything. You have lots of time to think about it, though.

I wish I'd gone to bed earlier.