Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidar

Granted. Capcom decided to re-invent megaman, again, and now they turned it into a series of puzzle-games that either a braindead mole could finish upside-down, or they could give Stephen Hawking a headache.

I wish the Wii + Zelda + Metroid +Mario Galaxy + Smash Bros: Brawl was out in Europe already.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

ITOS

Granted, all stores are out of those games.

I wish I had reading and writing comprehension. :paranoid
This generic comment was brought to you by:

ninjannihilator

Granted, all you do is write all day.

I wish I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess at this moment.

Zedd

Granted,Sadly the game breaks seconds later when you get it home

I wish I wasnt so fat

Stygian

Granted. Problem is, you now have the world's certainly largest and perhaps nastiest pimples...

I wish I weren't so downright creepy.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted unfortunately you now wish that creepy girl next door would leave you alone, as she has taken it upon herself to follow you around, your efforts to be rid of her are futile as she can be often found sneaking into your bedroom removing your underwear from of your Dresser and placing it on her head, the police are innefective in theese matters because on halloween you egged all the police forces in the immiediate area and covered their homes in toilet paper. In addition your home smells like urine, I think she's been marking her teratory.

I wish I could become an amazing something.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted!

.. I wish GabrielsThoughts had wished for something....

Woot!

Ah... That one is granted, also. We're just not sure quite what you've become. Amazing, sure. What it is? Nope. Not a clue...

I wish I had be just that trifle quicker off the mark :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted but now you are to quick and you age because of it.

i wish that the web was not eating my post
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Hilary

Granted. The web is now regurgitating your post.

All over your shoes.

I wish I was a more average height.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but the average height has decreased to 5"4'  good luck.

I wish for rain.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

grant you now wake up in the sea of rains on the moon. the rails is acutely dust for ma  the cosmic wind but hey it's the thought that counts. oh and i hop you paced some spare air

i wish i was not so lonely in my journeyers
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ninjannihilator

Granted, now you are surrounded by a crowd of 100+ people that follow you everywhere yo go.  ~_^

I wish that people would stop corrupting my wishes.

Stygian

Granted. We now ridicule them with vicious and accurate sarcasm instead.

I wish I could pick up other chicks than those that are martial arts freaks or weird in the head.

Cogidubnus

Granted. You now pick up chicks that are into interpretive dance and are incredibly dull.

I wish the oceans were replaced with coffee.

Stygian

Granted. The environmental effects are catastrophic, and millions die of "Hyperactive Fish Syndrome".

I wish that my hair were entirely grey, instead of blonde with grey and red streaks.

Cogidubnus

Granted. You are now 89 years old.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful.

Stygian

Granted. You now remember everything, including your birth, all those "special" embarrassing moments of your life, and all the stupid things you've done while drunk.

I wish I were a better and more experienced artist.

Suwako

Granted however no one appriciates your drawing. No one seems to like them as well. Still you find them as perfect as can be.

I wish I had even more free time

Zedd

Granted, You have all the time you want...Yet sadly you have so much time...You suddenly become bored of everything and wished for work to do

I wish I had ways to read minds and speak any language in the universe

Cogidubnus

Granted. Unfortunately, you are forced to listen and understand the third worst poetry in the galaxy.

I wish that I had a sandwich.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You now are the proud owner of a half-eaten sandwich made of lard, baby birds, and asphalt.

It's half-eaten because you've just eaten the other half. We're still not sure how...

I wish someone had taken advantage of Aiyno by responding "you're fired", or Stygian by forcing him to pick up chicks that were both martial arts freaska -and- wierd in the head... Or that I had a better wish to wish here...

Stygian

Granted. Unfortunately, as this involves Aiyno and Stygian, this means you now face the cruel fate of either being glomped and smothered to death, or waking up in the darkness of night while being eaten from the inside out.

I wish that I could come up with new and less perverted ways to scare people.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, this means that thegayhare is now using you as a testbench for scaring other people. And scarring. Mostly scarring.

I wish I could have had a nice dinner cooked when I got home.

Stygian

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 07, 2006, 04:14:43 PM
Granted. Unfortunately, this means that thegayhare is now using you as a testbench for scaring other people. And scarring. Mostly scarring.

I wish I could have had a nice dinner cooked when I got home.

Granted. Unfortunately, I am the one who cooked it for you...

I wish that I had more time to do the things I wanted.

GabrielsThoughts

Geanted, you are now a fish....unfortunately that means you now only have a memory of about 2 seconds so you forget that you  have free time and spend most of your day contemplating the mysteries of your universe...but mostly you wonder why you look funny.

I wish for cheese

Stygian

Granted. You never said where it had to come from though...

I wish I were a girl sometimes, just for awesomeness' sake.

Xuzaf D

It is done; creepy black men with gold teeth start hitting on you.

I wish for the powers of Kirby and MegaMan.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you are now e-voyager's evil twin... evil being a relative term, you like fluffy bunnies and rainbows... and you are the most sensitive and caring being on the planet, you can talk to animals and have a team of "super friends" your only weakness is um, chocolate. You are alergic to anything made with chocolate

I wish for more money than Bill Gates, the current master of the universe.

Xuzaf D

...that doesn't sound too bad...

...You gain more money than Bill Gates, but since most of his net worth is in stocks, he is still wealthier than you.

I wish for a really nice gun with infinite ammo.

ninjannihilator

Granted, but the gun has no trigger.

I wish that I could stay awake for 100+ hours without feeling tired.