Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Granted. You will never sleep again...and will be bedridden for life.

I wish I had mad skills.

ninjannihilator

Granted, unfortunately they are so mad you can't control them

Cogidubnus

As you didn't make a wish, I'll just corrupt whatever I want.

You grow 18 inch toenails. Into your cat.

I wish for pie.

ninjannihilator

Granted, the pie is 10 years old, moldy, and as hard as a rock.

I wish I had superpowers.

e_voyager

granted you now have super stink powers

i wish i could actually sleep when i want to
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Whenever you want to sleep, there is a man standing behind you with a baseball bat, generating magical sleep for you.

*whang*

I wish I'd been able to get my FrankenPlayer working weeks ago. It's downright funky. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Granted, Sad part the device emits bad smells thats worse than zombie bowel movements 

I wish I could have a sweet loving guy to wisk me away and care for my well being

Vidar

Granted:

Hugo wants to hug you and pet you and hold you and squeeze you and name you George....

I wish someone would turn up the heat a bit. It's cold here. * shiver *
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

GabrielsThoughts

The heat is turned up to 200 degrees kelvin, although I'm not sure that's much of an improvment since the previous temperature was 60 degrees ferinhight.

I wish for the most impressive set of wheels on the planet.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Cogidubnus

Granted. Were going to put them on a pinto.

I wish calculating angles was a crime like it was in the middle ages.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, due to a hysterical mixup (no, really. The guy making the mistake was hysterical. And not in a laughing way) the prohibition is on calculating Angels. Ferrago is dragged off to jail, Central is nowhere to be found, and Jack is fit to be tied...

I wish I had found some better collective nouns...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however no no one knows what you are talking about because all your nouns are incomprhensible to any being on this panet.

I wish the electromagnetic north pole was in the United States instead of Canada... have fun corrupting this one I know I already have.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Stygian

Granted. Several strange electric phenomena upset the city for weeks before everything is back to normal, and around the world birds, turtles and other animals that navigate via magnetism die horribly as a result of going where they definitely are not supposed to.

I wish I were more handsome.

KarlOmega1

Granted, but then the rest of the male population get jealous and form a mob...then they kill you.

I wish Anthromorphs really existed...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Stygian

Granted. They all turn out to be rabid, vicious and instinctive killers.

I wish I were faster and more efficient in everything I did.

e_voyager

granted you are now robotized with out free will

i wish i had more placed to roam ans still access the net to play games like this
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Granted, You are know stuck within the matrix and not able be bothered again but watched by robotic eyes

I wish I had more swords in my room

KarlOmega1

Granted, but you run outta places to put them.

I wish I could go out on a date with a female Anthromorph...
I'm a Skype User.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, sadly it's a creepy old guy inside a furry suit, and to make matters worse he was mistaken for a coyote in the Nevada Desert and was shot today.

I wish for somone else to grant his wish.

KarlOmega1

Sorry but your wish was corrupted, so it backfired...also, when I made my wish, I should have put "no Costumed fake".

I wish that Mankind had space travel that can go faster than the speed of light.
I'm a Skype User.

Stygian

Granted. The existential ripples and unpredictable time-bending effects cause havoc everywhere, with strange energy contellations and discharges taking place, people dying mid-travel from near-instant progeria, and entire timelines disrupted and events that people can remember not having taken place!

I wish I were actually Stygian in real life (this is already a corrupted wish in itself...).

e_voyager

granted but you become him in pain and barley alive as the invasion from the other dimension is going on around you and you are so helpless you can barely move let along try to stop it.

i wish more people under stood the down sides to power.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however now everyone knows the upside to killing whales! and thanks to new rapid breeding programs we no longer have to worry about them going extinct.

I wish for mow jerky, made from sqishy mows...in teryaki flavor.

Alan Garou

Granted. Unfortunately, since mows are immortal, they are still capable of eating things in this form. Also, as punishment for your crimes against mows, the great Miss Mab decides to turn you into one.

:mowmeep

I wish I was a pokemorph.

Stygian

Granted. Everyone from Fchan now stalks you with hopes of either capturing you and making you their little "slave", or with intent to somehow extort you for lewd pictures.

I wish that I could actually sleep normally.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted you can sleep normally, however you no longer have a computer, a television, or a home to live in... enjoy your new life as a homeless feline. oh, and you can't stand the taste of fish and can only digest red hot chili peppers for sustannence.

I wish for a new VCR, preferably one that wont crap out on me after 3 months (cheap bastards, and their manufatured obselesance within the last year I've replaced three VCR's.)

Stygian

Granted. There are only DVDs in the store, and all your old tapes have been ruined in some bad storage space or by rampant nerds with highly magnetic hard drives hanging from their lower lips.

I wish that DigitalMan and ShiningShadow would stop trying and somehow out-argue me about metaphysics in the "Intent to kill? Check." thread. They're not doing a very good job of being coherent and comprehensible.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, but being a feline in heat, the argument is no longer your primary concern.

I wish I was Abel.

Stygian

Granted. You now get to suffer the effects of being a shiny bishounen with ambiguous sexuality, a tormented past and a lonely life without any real goals but to live on. Lucky you! Plus, you're a cubi, so you'll be hunted by adventurers and loathed by other creatures for the rest of your life. Not to mention what Stygian would do if he could get his hands on you...

I wish my other nut had never been crushed.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted my dear fortunato,  The thousand insults you've borne upone me will be avenged as soon as I finish sealing you off behind this brick wall.

I wish that People wouldn't mistake me for a girl. (Edit: remember I'm RP'ing Abel now)