Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Granted. You now no long fear anything in life and yet your not even afraid to put yourself out when your aflame and you became a smoldering dust pile of black ash

I wish I had that magical skull back

God-Beast

granted!

now instead of your normal head you have the magical skull...

i wish i was rich! :>

Zedd

Granted, Now you taste like noguat and camel and chocolate richness...Basicly you became a milky way bar and I somehow eat you all up..

I wish I had a life....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, but the owner wants it back, and the police are knocking on your door about it...

I wish we'd managed to catch the scrotes who attempted to nick my wife's motorbike, and laid them out for the police to apprehend...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

Granted, but the guys who took it happen to work for the IRS who were actually repossessing it because you been bad with the taxes...

I wish Cubi actually existed.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

God-Beast

granted...now i wish you RJ....wait....that's my wish! :U

GabrielsThoughts

Warning an error has occured durring the process of granting your wish... granted your wish to become an 8,000 kilogram. a bowl of Ice Cream has been granted, however a magical top hat has given you life and you decided to move to the north pole. Unfortunately Santa gave up his diet plans the moment he saw you and has been steadely eating your cherry flavored body  for months... which is why everyday you pray for sunlight.

I wish the wishes I granted were not so cruel.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Granted, Now everyone hates you for it and now you have a cleaver sticking out the back your head...

I wish I had my bike back...But not into a direction my body or walls...I just cleaned them

Stygian

Granted. The bike is now lodged in your mother instead.

I wish that I wouldn't have to do as much homework and could instead do a corresponding amount of tests in school instead.

Alan Garou

Granted, but all the tests are impossibly hard and your grade average drops to 31.6.

I wish I had a less tattered loincloth.

Stygian

Granted. Now it's torn instead...

I wish that some people would just shut up.

Alan Garou

Granted. Now they are angry at you for making that wish, and strangle you.

I wish I had an Everlasting GobstopperTM.

Stygian

Granted. You choke on it.

I wish that I was even stronger than I already am.

Suwako

Granted however you became very clumsy as well and broke everything you touch.

I wish I had infinite emagination

Stygian

Granted. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be able to focus on anything.

I wish that I was an incredible guitar player, instead of a half-assed one.

Suwako

Granted however everyone on the world has gone deaf, even bats. Poor bats :-(

I wish I could concentrate on multiple tasks and complete them fairly quickly.

bill

Granted. You rapidly become drugged out, and die of a heroin overdose. Luckily, everyone over-remembers you, and you become a slightly overrated high-school idol. Good job.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of cash.

gar. You complete all tasks quickly, but unfortunately, you do them all incompetently.

Actually, cancel that, I wish I wouldn't get post-ninja'd.

Stygian

Granted. We all quit the forum, and there's no one there to ninja you anymore.

I wish that I was more talented an artist.

Suwako

Granted however other artist envied you so much that their envy got the best of them and they all killed you.

I wish I had the best computer ever to be made.

Stygian

Too easy...

Granted. It becomes self-aware, reconstructs itself and makes itself omnipotent, and then destroys the universe since it can't see any sense to it all.

I wish that I had the Green Lantern's ring. My will would murder!

GabrielsThoughts

granted, unfortunately you are now an ant queen and the ring is way to big for your finger.

I wish I could tell the difference between an English accent and an Austrailian one
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

granted but due to the nature of the rings(it works on honesty and will power i believe it's describes in superman red son if you wish to look it up) it is useless in your hands. (ask Lex Luther as he was the one that gave it to Hal Jordan in that pertain mini series since he could not use it)

granted but now you can't understand the words that are spoken

i wish i had a definite goal on the plant earth.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Granted you definite goal on the plant (of) earth is maintaining the plant (of) earth. Watering it each 6 hours and sometimes protecting it from the sun has become your definite goal for all eternity. (The plant is immortal through your  efforts.)

I wish I agreed to everything a party said and could choose that party.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Your goal is relatd to greenery, but you are unable to discover precisely what it is...

Granted. You choose the party, but unfortunately the gate crashers get a wish as well....

I wish I had a tv tuner card in my PC, so I could watch movies whilst working.

Jim Halisstrad

As you wish.  However, the movies watch you back.

*edit*

*Beats himself in the face with a lead pipe*

HAY GUYS WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!!!!1!!

*edit edit*
Nice fix though Gabriels Thoughts

GabrielsThoughts

your wish is granted, completly without corruption...Don't thank me it was nothing.

I wish for the power of invisibility.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gran... hey, where'd he go?

Oh, well. I guess he won't want his lunch, then. Or to walk through this door *smack* ....

I wish I could figure out where this damn file came from...

e_voyager

granted but said file is a shipping label that send you to ababudabe with a kitten inside of you.. have fun

i wish i could splut Garfield this Monday. hey wheres the cream pie Cannon?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Grandted, however you are now forever cursed to be nermal.

I wish for a playstation 3 or an X-box 360, and every videogame manufactured for both.

Cogidubnus

Granted. However, you will get no controllers for either.

I wish that the world would stop trying to repackage my childhood.