sorry. >>

Aisha deCabre

Definitely an adorable voice, RJ.  You'd be talented! ^^
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

insanekaosx

Quote from: Madd the Sane on October 24, 2006, 12:19:47 PM
Quote from: insanekaosx on October 23, 2006, 08:50:37 PM
I kinda lost my PC >> And I don't trust this Mac to like my mirophone, etc etc.... I should be getting my PC back tommroow, or soon.
What kind of Mac do you have?  Most modern Macs are capable of using mics normally, you just have to select the right input source if it has a built-in mic.  Not to mention Audacity is available for Mac OS X.

Oh, I'm sure it woudl work, i'm just trying to deny the fact that I have to use this Mac for thigns :P

I just want my PC back ;.; *gets it back tommorow*

Tapewolf

Ehh.. I just could not get the true radiophonic score to work, so I've done it the quick and easy way.  But I don't have time to put it into that segment tonight.
James, did you get anywhere with the missing Dan clip?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

James StarRunner

It's kinda *thump* hard *thump* right now with *crash* those kids upstairs *waaaah!*... I don't have anything else going on tonight but... *movie blaring* Ahhh! I can get it done as soon as the noise stops! Figures it was quiet just a moment ago though when I first came back.

edit> That not fair! When one noise ends, another starts! (Whoa! New emote!)

re-edit> *looks around* All quiet now. Wierd. It came so suddenly. I'll record now while I can.

edit mania> http://www.crystaltopia.com/Sound%20Files/Extras/Dan1.wav

Holy crap! I finished just in time! No sooner did I hit stop than the thumping started again. They're usually not that bad. I wonder if they found the candy for Halloween...

insanekaosx

*pats James on the shoulder* You poor man.

So teh computers back, but I have none of the files. Have a friend who has one last idea he wants to try, but I can't do that just yet, I'm hoping for a this weekend finally get everything settled date.

Supercheese

Noooo, James, you weren't supposed to use that emote... it doesn't look right yet...  :paranoid

James StarRunner

Quote from: Supercheese on October 26, 2006, 12:40:20 AM
Noooo, James, you weren't supposed to use that emote... it doesn't look right yet...  :paranoid
I thought that was the one with the hearts... Oh well... those kids are STILL up and that was the most fitting emote at the time...

Supercheese

Well, feel free to edit any of them if you feel the need. I've never been able to make an "XP" emote. It's danged hard - I showed you the only decent one I've ever seen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 25, 2006, 10:29:13 PM
It's kinda *thump* hard *thump* right now with *crash* those kids upstairs *waaaah!*... I don't have anything else going on tonight but...

Cool. 
As for the noise problems, urgh.  You know, most of the vocals for 'A Day At The People Factory' were recorded at my flat in Swindon.  The couple upstairs made it difficult to do, always banging and thumping.  When they had sex was the worst bit.

Even in this recording there's a lot of background noise and bumping, although this is mitigated somewhat by Abel doing weird things in the background too.  Have you considered the bedsheet trick?  It might help..

Anyway, I've replaced my lines with yours, and now I've got the end of WFH I can finally, finally assemble the addendum, just five months late  >:3

Tomorrow or over the weekend I'll have to add the clocks, record the central heating system coming on for Abel and maybe try a few of the Nirfies.

RJ

I don't make a very good Nirfy. :/ I'm best sticking to RJ... or Bridget Jones impersonations.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*updates scripts, in case anyone is watching*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

:. Er, made just then, so yeah...

For 555

For 595

Tapewolf

Quote from: RJ on October 27, 2006, 05:15:01 AM
:. Er, made just then, so yeah...

Very nicely done.  I think you want to change the second link, though..

RJ

Tapewolf

I don't feel too great today, but I did manage to do this:
http://dmfa.it-he.org/dmfa/dmfa_165.wav.mp3

..I've also updated the Warrior-For-Hire recording to include this on the end.  That's the only change though, so if it's too big you can just grab the #165 file :P

Gabi

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 19, 2006, 06:13:28 PM
The sisters are a confused mess.  I'm not sure I can accurately reconstruct whose voice is whose, but I know Marin did one.  The others are more difficult.  It says that Hilary did one, but I can't find it and I can only find one recording for Wildwind.

The psychiatrist in 206 and 235 is called Delna.  We don't currently have an actress for her.  I was going to make an executive decision and say that she was also the unattributed character in #425 as well (see the Being Demonlogy: they might have brought her in as a consultant).
She does have one more line, but I think it was non-canon. The one about Lorenda having eaten the overly cute mascot character.

I can voice her if you want.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on October 30, 2006, 05:43:19 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on September 19, 2006, 06:13:28 PM
The psychiatrist in 206 and 235 is called Delna.  We don't currently have an actress for her.  I was going to make an executive decision and say that she was also the unattributed character in #425 as well (see the Being Demonlogy: they might have brought her in as a consultant).
She does have one more line, but I think it was non-canon. The one about Lorenda having eaten the overly cute mascot character.

I'm still wondering whether to tack the 424 sequence to the start of the SAIA arc as a kind of flashback to make the story flow better in isolation.  Either way, a recording of Delna saying "That's the third case.." would be greatly appreciated.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Uh. That's in strip 188, and was Mab, not Delna...

RJ

Zedd

Quote from: RJ on October 30, 2006, 06:28:58 AM
:3 I couldn't resist trying to do an even more cutesy voice:

http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/nutmeg599.wav

*his glasses crackle and shadder from the cuteness*

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2006, 06:21:56 AM

No, llearch, that's not the strip I'm talking about. It was a guest strip, I think. And it had a reference to strip 188.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on October 30, 2006, 07:34:23 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2006, 06:21:56 AM
No, llearch, that's not the strip I'm talking about. It was a guest strip, I think. And it had a reference to strip 188.

Oh. You mean http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_Guest008.php ?

But, since that's a quest strip, it's not part of the scripts, and isn't going in, I would have thought... ?

Gabi

That's why I said it was non-canon.

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2006, 09:05:39 AM
Oh. You mean http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_Guest008.php ?

But, since that's a quest strip, it's not part of the scripts, and isn't going in, I would have thought... ?

Ooh, Equidna strip!  I don't think I've ever seen that one.  I'm not sure whether we're going to include it, although of all the guest strips I'd love to include the April Fool's one where Dan goes on a killing spree.  That should test James' range as an actor >:3

Tapewolf

Here's one of the missing parts of the SAIA arc:
http://dmfa.it-he.org/dmfa/saia_496.wav.mp3

I think Seraline is really good at this.  I'm not sure I've got Photophie's lines for this though, I'll have to double-check.  And work out who was playing the brown rat.  Any comments?

**EDIT**
The volume levels are a bit iffy, but I'll sort that out later.

komissarmakarov

Hah! Just got a microphone... and nowhere to put my recordings :tired

Any sites where I can post them up?

RJ

You know, if needed, I might be able to get my brother to do a few recordings.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Komissar Makarov on November 01, 2006, 12:18:14 AM
Any sites where I can post them up?

You can put them on putfile, where tapewolf will hate you for it. Or you could look at box.net or photobucket or something.

Or you could email them to him or me, and either of us can host them for you.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Komissar Makarov on November 01, 2006, 12:18:14 AM
Hah! Just got a microphone... and nowhere to put my recordings :tired

Emailing them is fine, as long as they aren't massive (like 20MB or so).  Alternatively, I do have an FTP area for people to upload things to so I can grab them.  It's nicer if you can put them somewhere public though, since other people will be able to hear and comment on them as well.