Heya and the first signs of the DMFA crew invasion!

Started by Paladin Sheppard, July 08, 2006, 12:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Hey, I heard there was some weird fiery thing with a nice hat running around here. Anyone seen it? Last I heard, it was speaking with some squirrel with an equally awesome hat. o:

Wildy

So many long flamboyant intro posts involving blades and descriptions and suches..

Me, I just say:

Arrrr!!!!

P.S. Whats the size limit on Signatures here? I saw avitar sizes, but I've already seen some annoyingly large sigs.

Akisohida

I might as well say 'Hi' here, too! It's me! Akisohida-Again! Only I am being Akisohida for the first time on this forum and I will not loose my password so I will not be Akisohida-Again..Again! ..I'm confused. :help
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Eibborn

Oh, yeah... I'm here. HEY, WOAH, wait...  :sweatdrop
I've always wanted a sweatdrop smiley! ALWAYS! This brings me joy.

So, hey. I rock, ne?
/kicks the internet over

bill

I would love to see an instance that warrants use of this.  :zombiekun

Damaris

Quote from: Wildy on July 09, 2006, 03:37:02 PM
So many long flamboyant intro posts involving blades and descriptions and suches..

Me, I just say:

Arrrr!!!!

P.S. Whats the size limit on Signatures here? I saw avitar sizes, but I've already seen some annoyingly large sigs.

500 by 500

And Zombie-kun...  :zombiekun  Well, he teaches you friendly!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ITOS

Quote from: Wildy on July 09, 2006, 03:37:02 PMI saw avitar sizes, but I've already seen some annoyingly large sigs.

I hope you're not talking about my sigs...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

bill

Akisohida

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 09, 2006, 03:47:54 PM

:zombiekun Invert and you have the Zombie dance!  :zombiekun
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Wildy

500 x 500 got it. Thankoo.

No Itos, not yours. Annoyingly large to me is twice the size tall of yours. I like the size of your sigs.

bill

Damaris

That is frightening.

I think I have character limit set to thirty in the sig, as well.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Akisohida on July 09, 2006, 04:04:35 PM

Ask and you shall recieve!

bill

Akisohida

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 09, 2006, 04:23:45 PM
Quote from: Akisohida on July 09, 2006, 04:04:35 PM

Ask and you shall recieve!

You are my god for now. ^.^

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Azlan

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 09, 2006, 09:07:24 AM
I guess its easy to say the move is officially into swing now.

I doubt I have to say to be nice to the local peeps since unlike the poor poor newbie victims who sign up for the forum, we're sorta crashing into this party wether they like it or not.

And remember, if you guys have to have turf wars...I demand west-side-story style.

I can't sing or dance...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: ITOS on July 09, 2006, 05:42:05 PMYou forgot:

Yes, well, not everyone's perfect. :razz

Gabi

Quote from: Azlan on July 09, 2006, 06:06:10 PM
I can't sing or dance...
You can't? But I remember a rather hypnotic old sig of yours that stated that you could! You've lied, that's obvious, but... which statement was the lie?

Oh, and to those who don't know me... you won't get to know me by reading an intro post, so I'll stick to my tradition of not writing them. You'll get to know me if you talk to me.

See you all around!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Azlan

Quote from: Gabi on July 09, 2006, 06:11:22 PM
You can't? But I remember a rather hypnotic old sig of yours that stated that you could! You've lied, that's obvious, but... which statement was the lie?

Oh, and to those who don't know me... you won't get to know me by reading an intro post, so I'll stick to my tradition of not writing them. You'll get to know me if you talk to me.

See you all around!

As usual, Gabi jumps to conclusions... little Miss Perfect Vixen *sigh*... how many times must I explain it... DMFA Azlan can sing, dance and generally do it all... the real Azlan is inept at such things.

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

LigerJet

But this is the internet!  You can pretend. oo

RJ

Quote from: FireKatKid on July 09, 2006, 03:36:12 PM
Hey, I heard there was some weird fiery thing with a nice hat running around here. Anyone seen it? Last I heard, it was speaking with some squirrel with an equally awesome hat. o:

Hmmm... I wonder? >.>

Shadrok

* Flies in with one engine smoking and lands *

Had a bit of an engine failure (internet issues) on the way here but I made it non the less.

* looks around *

So this is the new forum?
:murtagoy
neat :D

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on July 12, 2006, 10:21:02 PM
So this is the new forum?

Welcome aboard.  Yes, this is the new forum.  If you don't like being a slime, you can apply to have your post count transferred over from The Nice.  The thread is in the DMFA discussion forum.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

Quote from: Azlan on July 09, 2006, 06:21:41 PM
Quote from: Gabi on July 09, 2006, 06:11:22 PM

See you all around!

As usual, Gabi jumps to conclusions... little Miss Perfect Vixen *sigh*... how many times must I explain it... DMFA Azlan can sing, dance and generally do it all... the real Azlan is inept at such things.

And as usual, Azlan resorts to uncalled for aggression. What's going on with you? Besides, if your sig says "I can dance", I interpret that it's you who says it, since you wrote the sig.

Tiger_T

*strolls by the argueing APF's and casually asks:*
Anyone want some tea?
With cookie even. :mowcookie ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

Tea! Yes, I definitely do want some tea. *Nods and grins.*

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 13, 2006, 04:15:09 AM
Welcome aboard.  Yes, this is the new forum.  If you don't like being a slime, you can apply to have your post count transferred over from The Nice.  The thread is in the DMFA discussion forum.

It's ok, I don't mind. At first I was  :erk ok?
about the whole slime thing, but now I just wonder what's next in it's evolution.

BlackJokerFox