Heya and the first signs of the DMFA crew invasion!

Started by Paladin Sheppard, July 08, 2006, 12:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Malakin

Destina Faroda

Oh no, the troops are closing in on the base.  Fall back!  FALL BACK!
Sig coming...whenever...

Paladin Sheppard

Xuzaf D

LigerJet

Destina Faroda

Then this place will be very confusing to you.  Don't worry, it confuses me too sometimes.
Sig coming...whenever...

xHaZxMaTx

Vaguely Creepy

Sorry to disappoint the DMFA-ers, but I'm here too.

You can run, but you can't hide! :mwaha

Forestcat

Wheeee!!!

I like these forums 'cause I can make the layout BLUE.

^^ *boings on in*

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Suwako

I'm waiting for RJ's muffins so we have a clear path to victory in this battle.

Tapewolf

I guess I'm late for the shout-out, but I kind of started off the new DMFA discussion forum, so I guess it evens out.  So here is my typically overlong and pretentious shout-out-thing.

I will answer to J.P. and 'Doug the Eagle' among other names.  I suppose I should also answer to 'Jakob' as well now that I've finally bit the bullet and registered as 'tapewolf'.  I will not answer to 'Jacob' - it's pronounced 'Ya-kob'  :twisted

Some of you may know me as the author of various 'anti-walkthroughs' for certain PC games, 'Deus Ex - Sunglasses at night' seems to be the most popular, although my favourites are the Ultima games, like 'How to be a complete bastard in Pagan' and 'Serpent Isle - Starless and Bible Black'.

I also designed a mind-bending Doom level known as 'The Sky May Be' - to this day opinion is evenly divided as to whether it is a work of insane genius or the biggest piece of ???? ever foisted upon the Doom community, and did an unauthorised release of 'Kansam's Trial' which my brother designed.  (His real name is no more Izak than mine is Jakob.)

I'm also trying to write my own game, but my DMFA and recording addictions have added at least one year to the development schedule :(
I also need portrait art.  Must have it, we wants it we wants it we wants it...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

LigerJet

Don't worry Destina, being confused here will be nothing new to me!  I'm in a nigh-constant state of confusion!  :laugh

RJ

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on July 09, 2006, 05:51:17 AM

Thine request hath been granted!

On another note, g'day all! :3

Where's the rest of the crew?

Amber Williams

I guess its easy to say the move is officially into swing now.

I doubt I have to say to be nice to the local peeps since unlike the poor poor newbie victims who sign up for the forum, we're sorta crashing into this party wether they like it or not.

And remember, if you guys have to have turf wars...I demand west-side-story style.

Paladin Sheppard

Don't worry Amber we'll behave ourselves..  :mwaha

And RJ they're comming just slowly...  :D

bill

TESTING 123, Do we have it in the back, 123, front, 123, left, 123, right, 123.

Suwako

Me shecks the middel mirror. The mirror to her left and looks over her shoulder.

123.. 123.. I will never learn how to drive  :mwaha

Quote from: RJ on July 09, 2006, 09:03:21 AM
Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on July 09, 2006, 05:51:17 AM

Thine request hath been granted!

Release the weapons of mass destruction! :P

Quote from: RJ on July 09, 2006, 09:03:21 AM

On another note, g'day all! :3

Where's the rest of the crew?

Im expecting them to join and post any second. But some people aren't as hyper and don't have as much free time as myself.

Zorro

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 09, 2006, 09:07:24 AMAnd remember, if you guys have to have turf wars...I demand west-side-story style.
But... I can't dance! D:

Lysander

Maybe you could just stand around snapping your fingers in some sort of angry rhythm.
Agh, so many threads to check out. Got to do it sometime though.

QuoteIt's time to start...
Rock concert movement #1 - The basic head bob. Ready, go.
TytajLucheek

insanekaosx

*Kaos attempts to ninja in, but only suceeds at fallign on his face from some random rafter* Owww..... *helps himself up, and brandishes his NES-chucks* Ready to fight... >> Wait, I think I missed it.

Suwako

You sir missed a lot. To much to repeat.  :mwaha

:laugh Not really, Just hang about.

Gareeku

Suwako

Hello, Gareeku.
Your very official aren't you?

Gareeku

Why yes, yes I am. ^_^

I guess I'd better introduce myself; I'm Gareeku, I'm a poor starving University student from the lands of south-east England, and I'm a fighting game fan. I say fan, when really I mean a fighting game lunatic. I guess that's about it for now. >_>

Aisha deCabre

(Enters the very cool black and blue part of the forum, sets down some very heavy suitcases, and then slumps down on the floor.)

Whew, made it.

(Noticing the crowd, she gets back up again quickly and bows, trademark bladed boomerang in paw.)

Aisha, demon-hunter and one of a few black panthers straight from the old DMFA forum, now here too.  Looks like the Great Migration is well underway.

I'd have used a Trail of Tears reference...but I figure that's only if Charline is hungry and we can't find a good roadside diner anywhere.   :rolleyes  Hm...I could go for a roadside diner pancake...
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

The Lurking Dragon

Another DMFA member relocating here. Now, back to the shadows!
*poof*
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

bill

mmm, the black background makes my avatar ever so lovely.