The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Pagan is banned for speaking Yoda-like, when Vader-like is so much better.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I thought that Pagan was speaking Kenshin-like.

meany

Ren is banned because I care little for if he thinks. :/

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for causing the disturbance in the Farce. Constantly.

meany

Ren is banned for either speaking in an Irish accent, or making up a new rip-off of the Force.

Pagan

Ren is banned... er...

Jeez... Meany, that isn't cool. Don't ninja people like that.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned for I will ninja anyone given the chance. >:D

Suwako

Meany is banned for posting a lot of stuff in this thread, pagan is also banned be gasp smiley  :U

e_voyager

Aiyno is banned to keep the bans flowing.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned to aid him in this mission.

e_voyager

Ren is banned for bring Spike wall man into the forum. Forte would never fall for that like overconfident Rock did. (i might but Forte wouldn't)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for something... involving robots, I guess.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because robots make everything better. Unless they screw everything up.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is hit by a huge laser, and banned from the mortal plane.  :B

Ren Gaulen

Reflector Shade! Conventional laser weaponry is completely useless against me, Aiyno, (not to mention that I can relatively freely travel between the mortal plane and the astral plane), so you end up failing to ban me and get banned by the very laser you tried to use against me.

Pagan

Ren is banned for ridicous godmodding.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Suwako

Pagan is send after Ren Gaulen so he can nerf Ren Gaulen till there is only a dust.  :)

note; go to ban = ban.

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned for not pointing out Pagan's blatant misspelling of "ridiculous".

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned because i didn't notice either.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for not being observant.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for picking of people with spelling difficulties. i have spelling difficulties.

Suwako

e_voyager is banned because English is his native language, although he is dyslectic so he is awesome having so much control over what he says 89% of the time.  :< You know what.. I'll blame it all on Ren Gaulen, buwha-ha-ha.

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned and it's all Ren's fault.

Sufurin Scorda

Ryudo is banned and it's all Aiyno's fault.

And it's Ryudo's fault the dinosaurs died. :c

Ryudo Lee

Dak is banned so the blame can be shared.

Pagan

Ryudo is banned and Meany gets all the blame.

Ryudo Lee

Pagan is banned and Meany gets more of the blame.

meany

Ryudo is banned and I take all the blame for it. *Meany pulls out the Almighty's smite button* Anyone want to do something about it?

VSMIT

Meany is banned because I do.  *VSMIT pulls out the oracle's <ZOT> Gun*

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for the use of and illegal banning tool. five post ban first down.