The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for having a grammatical error in his sig.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

The mistake is corrected, Llearch is banned, and the Universe is at peace for some reason. Rejoice!!

Pagan

I won't ban you, Ren. We've worked together in the past, so why can't we be friends in the Arena as well? Yes, let's do that shall we?

Got you! April Fool's! Be banned
!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because I can see through his clever tricks (and because he left that exclamation mark lying in the open). And here I thought it was a sincere peace offering...

Pagan

I had to leave a clue somewhere, otherwise people might have said I wasn't playing by the rules. And now you are banned for thinking I would accept peace in the Arena! In here, it is to the death!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Suwako

Pagan is banned by kitties, puppies and young rabbits.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned by chupacabras, karkians and cluster lizards.

meany

Ren is banned by the Witch-king of Angmar.

Pagan

And Meany's banned by me. Through me. Without help from anyone else. I hope this has been a painful experience for everyone save me, and that you will ask for my services again.

meany

Pagan is banned, though I have used my Souther charms to convince him to go quietly, and also forget the incident, as well as signing over his soul to the Four Ladies.

Pagan

Southern charms don't work on a southern man. And for that flaw in your ban Meany, you're banned.

Suwako

Pagan was banned with my pinky, because there is no smaller finger.  :B

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned with a zergling rush.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee is banned by an archon rush.
"Eradicate... Obliterate... Annihilate..."

VSMIT

Ren is banned by a reaver rush.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned by a sudden nuke rush.
:explosion :explosion :explosion
Let's purify the world... with fire!... :)

meany

Ren is banned, stripped of all holy artifacts and powers, then thrown to a horde of angry invincible chickens who have orders to maul him for daring to step on that one blade of grass! :U

Sufurin Scorda

Meany is banned because I have two essays to write, one for a computer class, and I have to take out my anger on someone.

VSMIT

Dakata is banned because I had to write an essay for math a couple of times...

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned because I have a next page of a webcomic to draw, but waste my time playing the Ban Game instead.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because I think he deserves it for banning everyone else.

Ren Gaulen

Aww... You are so mean to Ren... :< Become banned for it, Llearch!!

Pagan

Ren is banned because he doesn't have to write said webcomic, and that comic only updates weekly, you've had plenty of time. Out of curiousity though, do you have to read future history to understand that comic?

Sufurin Scorda

Pagan is banned for confusing me. What webcomic is everyone talking about? I WANT TO KNOW.

Quote from: VSMIT on April 01, 2008, 07:25:01 PM
Dakata is banned because I had to write an essay for math a couple of times...
I had to write an essay about trains in Europe last year in my algebra class. Not just trains in Europe, but trains in Europe that won't be finished for years. Trains in Europe that won't be finished for years that I will probably never see ever or even care about.

meany

Dak is banned for having so much suffering for me to laugh at. :laugh

Ren Gaulen

To Pagan: No, the comic seems to explain everything well on its own, so you don't really need to read the "Future History". However, you should read this story just because it is great.
To Dak: The comic is "Project Future". Here is its thread. http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,4232.0.html

Meany is banned for ninja'ing at the inconvenient moment.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for not typing faster.

meany

llearch is banned for profound lack of sneaky! :U

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for saying that the Lord of the Box is not sneaky. HERESY!! D:< He can sneak up on- OH GODS HE'S HERE!!! 'A'

Pagan

To Ren: Thanks, I'm reading Tape's orginal chorincles right now. I'm on chapter 27.
Meany... hmm... I don't think I need a reason to ban a person like you, but ... well, I've been learning recently and because of that I feel inspired to ban you now. Be banned! Banned and burned!

Jeez man, that ain't right. Banned for ninja'ing, Ren Gualen is.