The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because I am not going to think about that.
:kittyno

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for countering with another image macro.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned for I know my trade, and I know it well.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned for the love of all that is unholy and pie.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned for spreading the heresy. The pie is taken away and eaten by the Inquisition.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for excessive  side changing between good and evil.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because, regrettably, I make a very "good" bad guy, even though I try very hard to be the Sword That Cleaves Evil.

Zengar will smite me, I know it. :<

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned, and then Zengar will smite him.

Ren Gaulen

I have just been smote by Zengar. Moments later Ryudo is inexplicably banned. Meanwhile, some extremely weird stuff happens, and the One Matrix of PWNAGE is stolen. The whole Universe is in danger, and only one man can save us all. But who is he, and will he succeed? Stay tuned for the next exiting episode of the Dragon Ban J!!

e_voyager

Ren is banned because the ban dragon has said it is so.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

Damn, that was clever... E_voyager is banned because I have sicked a Spiked-Wall Man on him.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen was banned because his ban attack was reflected by a ban reflecting mirror!

meany

Aiyno is banned by order of the ferret. :ferret He has refused to answer questions as to the reason why, and bitten several stubborn reporters.

Ren Gaulen

Meany was banned because the ferret was trampled by a bunch of Imperial stormtroopers escaping from Bizarro Han Solo.
:trooper :trooper :trooper  :gun2
Wait, that's Bizarro Trawn they're running from!! :U

xHaZxMaTx

Ren is banned for spending way too much time in this particular thread.

Haz is banned for not spending enough time in this particular thread! :P

Ren Gaulen

Haz is banned for banning himself. You can't do that! D:< You've created a ban paradox!! D:<

Wait... Did I just ban someone who is already banned?? :0 OH, NO!! 'A' I can't do that! :dface I've created a ban paradox!! D:

xHaZxMaTx

Ren is banned for using too many smilies. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Haz is banned for not bringing Shazzy with him.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

llearch is banned for being lazy.  She's in the Tower of Art if you want to go see her. :P

Pagan

Haz is banned for his sig. And for having a name that requires shortening.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because Bizarro Solo has been found. Unfortunately, he cannot help in the retrieval of the One Matrix of PWNAGE, as he is locked in combat with Bizarro Trawn.
:gun1 :gun2I am having too much fun with these...

xHaZxMaTx

Ren is banned for having too much fun. >:[

(What's wrong with my signature? :()

Pagan

It's just so... it makes me wanna hug it and at the same time... stay very far away.

But I can ban you for a better reason now, I ban you because I haven't heard this song in forever! And it rocks. I'm happy.
Go, go. Be banned.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because he cannot escape his destiny... He cannot escape... BIZARRO TRAWN!!!
"Imperial Cloning Technique!"
:gun2 :gun2 :gun2Run, Pagan, run away! There is no place for you to hide!!

Pagan

Ren is banned because I have no idea who "Trawn" is. Should I really be that scared?

xHaZxMaTx

Pagan is banned for not hugging my signature! :U

Ren Gaulen

I use this opportunity to hug Haz's signature, so he won't be sad. Then I ban him, because that's the rules. :< Oh, and Trawn is a certain character from the Star Wars universe. He has blue skin and glowing red eyes, and doesn't afraid of nothing and is an Imperial Grand Admiral.

Pagan

Ah thanks for the info, Ren, now here's a ban. Good and filled with arsenic laced razors.

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because I've got something better than razors... :kruger

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for talking about his equipment.