The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Aiyno is banned because he is plagued by doubt.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Black_angel is banned so that she may be plagued by bans.

VSMIT

Ren is banned for passing the plague onto others.

Suwako

VSMIT is banned because he was deceased. 

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned after I pass the plague on him. Receive the touch of Grey Death and become banned.

Pagan

Ren Gualen, I have returned from my journey. I am back. To celebrate my homecoming, you shall be banned before the peoples in the spirit of bloodlust. Enjoy.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned for where there is blood-lust, there is bloodshed. Time to smite some Evil, I suppose... >:]

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned with the power of ´´The Geekdom. ´´

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned by the power of the Greyskull!!! >:O

Pagan

Ren is banned by the power of pizza, oh yeah!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned with the power I borrowed from my big-bro: Cruelty.

Pagan

Meany, man, it was a sane boring few days without you. Good to be backstabbing with you. So here's a fire you can burn in ban for you. It's cause I want to make sure you don't get Ren first you changed your sig.

VSMIT

Meany is banned because he received a second power from his brother: Weakness.

Pagan is banned for ninja'ing me.

Pagan

Hahaha, VSMIT, I laugh at your suffering. Now become banned.

VSMIT

Pagan is banned for pulling a Meany.

Pagan

VSMIT's banned because I'm going to dance on the floor till the night glows red.
"Let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised."

meany

Pagan is banned because I'm going to dance on his head till my boots turn red. :D This game is fun!

Pagan

Meany's banned because I guess I didn't have to worry so much about people missing my intent.

meany

Pagan is banned because I didn't miss his intent, I ignored it.

Pagan

Screw you Meany! Be banned by my--- no. No... You shall be banned now. Go away into your desert and exile.

meany

Pagan is banned because I kinda turned the desert into a giant spa...
...Is that a problem?

Pagan

Nah, I'm cool with it. Now be banned, Meany... into ... eh, just get away from the city. I don't care where, really.

meany

Pagan is banned because I kinda hadokened the city a few seconds ago. :U

Pagan

Yeah yeah, they said the same thing about Atlanta too. But we came back! Both times! So you're banned, cause we'll be back again.

meany

Pagan is banned and hadokened because I've got nothing better to do.

Suwako

Meany is banned because he used a picture.  :bunny

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned for trying to do Llearch's work.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned because I wasn't doing learch's work but rather was making a note of one of the minor unnecessary annoyances? yes, no.. stop debating with myself! D:

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned to abruptly end his debates.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned via image macro.

:mob

Yeah.  Think about it.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!