The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

VSMIT is banned for not noticing.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

meany

llearch is banned because he gotz his box.

VSMIT

Meany is banned for quoting an image macro.

meany

VSMIT is banned for having his sig deleted by llearch.

e_voyager

Meany is banned because i have not met my ban quota for today.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e is banned for finally reaching his ban quota.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is panned for keeping the Ban Game going. Will this war fo many bans never edn?? 'A' Wait, I've just contributed to it. ... :redrum

Pagan

Ren's banned for mispelling "end."
Yeah, I ban you due to punctation! No other reasons, that are more creative or strange, but grammar! Even against you, my greatest advesary, that is all I can give.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned for failing to notice that I have misspelled "of" too.

Pagan

Ren is banned because my body refuses to acknowledge that it needs sleep. It's 2:00 AM! I have class tomorrow! I should be bone dead tired by now. What is wrong with me!?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Apparently you are dead, Pagan. A revenant, I presume. Now, become banned and stop complaining. It's already 10:30 AM where I live but you don't see me complain.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for not complaining.  It's what people on the internet do.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Stygian

Ryudo is banned for meddling. And for being a smartaleck. Because some people don't care that people are supposed to exhibit their worst traits on the internet, and thinks they shouldn't have to.

meany

Stygian is banned for speaking in terms which I don't understand.

Jim Halisstrad

Meany is banned for requiring simpler terminology.

Pagan

Jim's banned for the ... disturbing ... avatar.

e_voyager

Pagan is banned for he has failed to fill out the proper forums for his proposed religion.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for creating said forms.

Suwako

javascript:void(0); causes Ryudo Lee to be banned

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned in everyone else's favor.

VSMIT

Ryudo is banned as a favor to me.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for reason's relating to Invisible friend

meany

e_voyager is banned for reasons relating to noting at all.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned to celebrate all of the times he was banned before. So, he basically receives a ban powered by all of those bans that came before, or, in other words, Meany gets a BAN OF THE BANS!!

e_voyager

So on the first celestial evening from some where out of nowhere fell a ban upon Ren in this sleeping world

Ren Gaulen

Not all the world is sleeping right now >:3, so I was ready for a falling ban and promptly moved out of the way. Then I proceeded to uppercut the ban back into the nowhere it came from, hitting E_voyager with a shockwave created by an opening dimensional rift and thus banning him.

e_voyager

Ren is banned for missing the reference and on the second celestial evening i reappear and ban him with my angle arm ban!

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager's angel arm ban is countered by an angel arm ban of my own. I watched Trigun and know that two angel arm bans cancel each other out. I then proceed to ban E_voyager with a Cross Punisher. And he should be grateful that I did not break out an angel leg ban... >:3

e_voyager

Ren is banned for mixed continuities may he that rings that black bell say a prayer for him as he is forced from this world.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for bringing out the dead.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears