The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Haz is banned for having an avatar of what looks disturbingly similar to Ink.  Uh-oh...Impending Doom senses tingling...

:destroyed

e_voyager

Meany is banned for daring to have the blue dweeb dancing in his signature.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for calling Rock a dweeb.  Didn't he beat Forte at one point?

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because while rock beats forte(somehow) he still takes to long to develop his own personality and remains a robot much longer  then the younger forte.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sufurin Scorda

E is banned because robots should be fighting each other with lasers and missiles, not playing silly forum games.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Dakata is banned for playing silly forum games. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned for hypocrisy, for he plays this games himself.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned because his bunny is not bunny enough.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned because this is no bunny, my friend, no bunny! >:D It is a hare.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for splitting hair's when bunnies were brought up.

llearch n'n'daCorna

spanky is banned because that's no bunny, it's a space station!

VSMIT

llearch is banned for reviving e's old nickname.

llearch n'n'daCorna

VSMIT is banned because that's not a bunny, this is a bunny!

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned 'cuz I have had enough of this *censored* bunnies in this thread!! >:[

meany

Ren is banned because the bunnies are invading the forum! Flee for your meaningless lives! D:

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny
Oh noes! They're already here! All is lost!

Ren Gaulen

There is only one thing left to do!

NUKE RUSH!!...

"Multiple nuclear missile launches detected!"

Gentlemen! It is a nuclear device! The time is running out!

:explosion :explosion :explosion

Meany is caught in the explosion and thoroughly banned, along with all of those bunnies.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen has too much blood in his alcohol system.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned for implying that I have too much alcohol in my blood. There are only two kinds of stuff flowing through my veins: hot blood and nanomachines!! >:[ No alcohol stands a chance against those. Also, alcohol is potentially Evil, and no Evil can stand against me, for I am the Sword That Cleaves Evil!!

meany

Ren is banned for still claiming to be 'the sword that cleaves evil' when he can't even cleave and smite me.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because he does not even qualify to be truly evil, let alone Evil from capital letter. He is only mean. He is quasi-evil, margarine of evil, Diet Coke of evil, Evil Lite. Not truly Evil.

meany

Ren is banned and thrown to the Horde of Invincible Fanpersons for insulting a scythe-weilding psychopath.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I use my negotiating powers to take control of the minds of those Fanpersons, and then convince them that supposedly evil scythe-wielding psychopath is the one they really want, thus making them chase Meany (or Testament from "Guilty Gear" game series, who is not necessarily a psychopath, but wields a scythe and looks like a gothy bishounen). Fanpersons in general have nothing on me. I fear only Rabid Fangirls.

Sufurin Scorda

Ren is banned for being a knight, which dragons don't like.

Ren Gaulen

Dak is banned because I am not that kind of a knight. I am a daemonslayer, not a dragonslayer. Not that slaying a dragon would be beyond my power... It is just that dragons are generally benevolent creatures, and I only fight the Evil (unless it is self-defence).

VSMIT

Ren is banned for being a good knight.

Wait...

Angel

VSMIT is banned for not questioning his logic BEFORE he posted.  :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Black_angel is banned because there is no logic here. Only bans. And party vans, but that's supposed to be a secret.

VSMIT

Ren is banned for being illogical.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because spanky  is not my old nick name. it's a new one that boxy and bubbles are trying to attach to me.

Suwako

e_voyager is banned because he is being plagued by the box and Brunny bubbles.  :<