Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

...Well that was rather anti-climactic. I didn't even get in an attack...

That or Darkmoon's trying to drop our guard... :paranoid

Darkmoon

I do tend to like batting people around.

Fear not, there will be more carnage later. I just don't want to kill anyone... yet.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

e_voyager

it is a mystery how enigma has managed to avoid being the the mist of most of the battles so far.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

We'll see how long it takes before Mal's mask slips off too. ;)

Darkmoon

Just let me know when you want me to prod you in the next direction.

e_voyager

i'll wait to see what Malcurth is going to do before i reply again. not that i don't want to.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

*throws a milk bottle at darkmoon*

techmaster-glitch

*wheezes* Sorry about the uberlate post, but no inspiration really struck me. Carry on.

e_voyager

i unlocked the healing power of the earth charm when i pressed it into Aire's hand. it's up to Azlan and Darkmoon to come up with the effect of such manna. right now it is trickles of power with out a purpose like static electricity collecting on the edge of someones hair.

Azlan

Azlan has been very ill, he will be back later...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

then we shall await his returned. i have the patients of the eternal (or so i say)

e_voyager

as much as i would like to show enigma's response to Arie's reaction to the charm i think it best if i wait on mal first.

Darkmoon

I am inetrested in these developments and would hate to interrupt.

e_voyager

thought i haven't mentioned it before the interspersion for the earth charm was the knuckles heal in the sonic battle GBA game.  it replenishes mama fast then life / health but it does a bang up job on both and its on of the bet heals of the game. power rates of around six or seven for mana health is around  4/5 of that. but then it's been a long time since i've played the game and well i'm my gba isn't working any more "cat fish" sad face

Though i haven't mentioned it before the interspersion for the earth charm that enigma has was the knuckles heal in the sonic battle GBA game. While it does is replenishes mana faster then life / health but it does a wonderful job on both. It's on of the best heals of the game. power wise of around six or seven  for mana health is around  4/5 of that. i would be more specific but it's been a long time since i've played the game and well i'm my gba isn't working any more so i can't check it's status  :<

the robot uses that heal here i believe

Azlan

I'm sorry, but I don't typically work off of video game mechanics.  So that doesn't do me much good, as I am also having a hard time deciphering the bad grammar.

Azlan

Double post!  Wee!

Wie!  I did not realize it was Wednesday already. 

This post is to inform you all that I shall be away in jolly old England, London town specifically, between Dec 5th to 15th.  I will be bringing my laptop, but I may not have much time for posting. 

Cheers!

e_voyager

see you then but fell free to respond before you go. also i edited the post so that the grammar would be less painful to look upon.

techmaster-glitch

I'm still here, just...haven't had much to do :B

techmaster-glitch

Ghostwish

Here.. Azlan left at a most inopportune time. :<

Lushin

Tarson is sleeping so he's not gonna be doing anything.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

e_voyager

enigma is waiting for either Mal or Arie to speak up thong he was speaking to Mal last if i recall correctly

Ghostwish

Might as well play Azlan off as comatose then...

Azlan

I will be back into things soon.  A vacation means a mountain of work, with new projects thrown in... so I need to get stuff into order before I jump too far into RPs.

e_voyager

sorry to be a bit long winded but my game of navgate the maze of (hidden) meaning was ruined so i'm telling Malcurth what Enigma has founds out that's obivous as for his traps well he's written up more then one spelled taliaimes has he not?

e_voyager

sorry to double post but i want to put what enigma was thinking here and not in the rp proper.

enigma smiled he was older then the rumors about him. he'd been training for close to 3 cycles as his teacher put it. it was only in this last cycle that he was allowed to go among the people of this world to try dig up a trove of knowledge for his thesis. he need to record and verifies some unknown information or an event of great significance. this quest would suite those needs if it succeeds. if not then he could hope to find the information along the way and if he were truly lucky escape with his life.

Azlan

I thought about making my next post about her suddenly developing a band and singing that Queen song... but that might be getting too Fae like and being silly.

e_voyager

i can't help but wonder what havoc have i wrought.  i just wanted to help is that so wrong?

Ghostwish

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Azlan on January 03, 2009, 12:46:22 AM
I thought about making my next post about her suddenly developing a band and singing that Queen song... but that might be getting too Fae like and being silly.

Heh. Funnily enough, I was watching Highlander last night...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears