Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

I figured as much... exactly why Mal didn't sound too hopeful about finding good cover..

Darkmoon

Are you guys wanting me to step in here?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

familyghost

Sorry, RL stepped in for a few days, I'll post soon hopefully.

techmaster-glitch

Whoops. I'll be getting a post in when I can.

Ghostwish

My internet connection got shorted out by incompetent construction workers for the weekend. :< Will get back into the swing of things soon.

techmaster-glitch

Just a notice to all RPs I'm in, I will be absent from Monday to Thursday on a camping trip in Yosemite. My characters will all be quiet for that time. I don't think that's enough time for anything to happen to make autoing necessary, but if something does happen, my guys will just be running around behind everyone else.

I'll try to get a post in before I leave. I may or may not succeed

Darkmoon

I'm not going to force you guys to act if you don't want to... but I'm not going to make the first move, here.

Ghostwish

I take it this is a possibly 'avoidable' encounter? ;)

techmaster-glitch

Well, if everyone who's characters are awake are okay with waiting about an hour or two, in game, I can do a repairing montage and get all that stuff out of the way...then we can decided what to do about Dr. Light over there.

Azlan

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 21, 2008, 11:15:22 PM
...then we can decided what to do about Dr. Light over there.

we can Roll out and Rush him.  We can Rock him.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

be careful though. we don't know his forte and he could be quite Wily!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

Quote from: Azlan on October 21, 2008, 11:21:22 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 21, 2008, 11:15:22 PM
...then we can decided what to do about Dr. Light over there.

we can Roll out and Rush him.  We can Rock him.

Or you could beat it out of there.

In answer to Ghostwish, it is an avoidable "encounter", buit that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't have influence on the plot, one way or another.

e_voyager

i'm about two post away form pulling a sketch pad and jotting down a drawing and all the details i've observed about our glow moss of a visitor

Lushin

I'm wondering, how far is this being from the group?
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Darkmoon

e_voyager

which means that i'm a little closer to it having left the main group to study my tomes right?

Darkmoon

techmaster-glitch

Since no one seemed to object, I have made my post. All repairs are complete, and roughly two hours have passed. I assuming the light-thing hasn't moved during that time. I'm not assuming that for Tarson, though :giggle

Darkmoon

e_voyager

my shields are under attack! can i use my white magic to generate a few fireworks?

Darkmoon

familyghost

Wow... I'lol try to post tomorrow, but why haven't I received any notification that the topic had responses?  I'm subscribed to it and I get nothing in my inbox...

Ghostwish

Make sure you've deleted your last response and read the thread. Somewhere in there is the trigger that resets the notification status.

Otherwise, you'd get spammed with responses. ;)

My kudos to Darkmoon for such an ingenious system.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Darkmoon has nothing to do with it. The code that manages that is written by the Simple Machines Forum Code Team.

I'm sure they appreciate your approval, though. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ghostwish

.... I'm going to go hide under a rock now.

(but yesh, awesome work! :P I suppose maybe Darkmoon gets cookies just for implementing it?)

llearch n'n'daCorna

... implementing what? I'm the one who did the last upgrade... ;-]

And the one before that. And the major one before that...

Ghostwish

The underside of rocks are so lovely this time of year...

llearch n'n'daCorna

He did make the themes, though. You've got to give him credit for that.

*giggle*

Ghostwish

Oooooh no, I like my rock very much, thank you. I'm not coming out!